Anyways, Brian Shaw for coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyways, Brian Shaw for coach

just wondering what people's thoughts are on him? i bet he learned a lot under phil and would be a nice fit for this team
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

He's pretty much taking over for Phil Jackson, from what I gather. If given the choice, which would you choose, the Lakers or the Raptors?
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

... Lakers

Comment

Kobe endorsed him as phil's successor, I doubt he will be leaving L.A

Comment

Even if available, I personally prefer a seasoned coach this time. I'm perhaps one of the few that likes Mike Brown. Making Cleveland one of the top defensive teams in the league during his reign was one of my more memorable moments about the guy. It also helps that he was Popovich's assistant in San Antonio. He'll never get hired here though because defense may never be the preferred style of play in Toronto.
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Ugh not mike brown he's even less creative on offense than triano
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Jim Cleamons (a long time asst to Jackson) also on the Lakers staff could be a good choice. I think he has been holding out for the Lakers top job which will probably go to Shaw (the players choice).

Comment

It is possible Adelman goes to LAL, making Shaw/Cleamons available to be reviewed as well. It all comes down to if they want to keep the triangle in play, or go another direction.

Comment

Creativity on Offense

ceez wrote: View Post
                  Ugh not mike brown he's even less creative on offense than triano
                  We don't need creativity on offense. We need intensity on defense.
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Raptors_13 wrote: View Post
                    Kobe endorsed him as phil's successor, I doubt he will be leaving L.A
                    didn't know that, i refuse to follow up on the nba so i missed that

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                      Even if available, I personally prefer a seasoned coach this time. I'm perhaps one of the few that likes Mike Brown. Making Cleveland one of the top defensive teams in the league during his reign was one of my more memorable moments about the guy. It also helps that he was Popovich's assistant in San Antonio. He'll never get hired here though because defense may never be the preferred style of play in Toronto.

i heard a guy on fan590 bring up mike brown's name and i kinda liked the idea lol

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                        It is possible Adelman goes to LAL, making Shaw/Cleamons available to be reviewed as well. It all comes down to if they want to keep the triangle in play, or go another direction.
                        being under phil i would think he knows a bit about defense also

Comment

I wanna see if SVG gets fired in the post season, maybe we can take a stab at him. I hope Orlando gives up on him.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                            I wanna see if SVG gets fired in the post season, maybe we can take a stab at him. I hope Orlando gives up on him.
                            i have always like him, doubt he would come here tho

Comment

Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                              X