Bosh Trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Trades

With all these Chris Bosh rumors going around, I have to ask if you would actually do any of them? For example, there's been rumors of Bynum, Beasly, Scola, Randoplh, and even Tyrus Thomas coming to Toronto in some sort of Bosh deal.

Would actually do any of these? What type of player are you looking for in place for Bosh (Traditonal Center, Slashing Wing) and what other players would you package to get him?

I personally don't feel the Bynum trade is all that bad, but the others are ridiculous.
    Raptors fan for life....sadly.

Yes, I'd be willing to make that trade
    • Andrew Bynum trade
    Yes, if it becomes clear that Chris Bosh is going to leave in the summer
    • Anthony Randolph and parts
    No, not interested
    • Houston Rockets trade idea
    • Beasley based trade
    • Bulls trade

Which other trade ideas/rumours have their been?
    nbaroundtable

Comment

I would do the Lakers trade i just mentioned this on that" Vescy ; Bosh going to the Lakers thread" :

To LA
      Bosh
      Banks
      POB

To TO
      Bynum
      Walton
      Morrison
      1st and 2nd

I would do that trade i think it strenghens our Starting line up defensively and our bench also. Bynum would get more minutes and his numbers would probably go up, the only thing is he cant take over games like Bosh can Offensively, but his rebounding and Defense make up for that. Walton is injured right now but when he comes back he would play a big role off the bench, plus he's a gritty player who works hardit would be a steal now that his value seems to low. Morrison is an expiring contract so it explains itself.

The Chicago, Miami, GS and Houston trades are all crap in my eyes .
      Last edited by rdiaz101; Sun Jan 10, 2010, 03:52 PM.
      "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

The best deal is Bosh signs a new three year extension!

But no doubt Colangelo could get significant talent for Bosh between now and deadline.

Lakers deals don't work until the summer - BYC contract with Byum means Raps would be deep into Luxury tax.

Hard to see Colangelo trading Bosh mid-season unless he thinks the trade keeps Toronto's play off run alive. (And he believes Bosh won't re-sign.)

A team acquiring Bosh should feel the pain of what they are giving up.
        The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Sports guy just tweeted a bosh to the lakers trade.
          Bosh & Banks (exp 2011) for Bynum, Vujacic (exp 2011) and Morrison's expiring works under the cap. I am terrified.

Why are we trading for Bynum? I like his game, his age and his contract, but I don't see how we meshes with Bargs. We then have two foul prone centers with questions about thier mental toughness. Bynum reminds me of Amare, a ton of talent weighed down by a massive ego. Throw in his back to back seasons being marred by injury. I say stay away.

But from a basketball perspective I don't mind the trade because it gives the lakers a super team and I think forces Wade and Bron to team up in the off season if they want a realistic shot a title in the next three years.

Comment

Bosh isn't going anywhere this season unless we bomb the next month.
            “The choices you make in life, make you.” - John Wooden
            twitter - scoutingbball

Comment

Working...
            X