Comment

The link doesn't work.

Edit: I see your problem. Fixed.

Comment

+1
        ceez wrote: View Post
        I was worried until I saw it was a bleacher report article

Comment

Also, a quote supporting the title or some commentary wouldn't hurt.

Comment

"McGrady would be a good fit for the Raptors not only because of his ties to the fan base, but because they really need a leader. Don't get me wrong. DeMar DeRozan, Jose Calderon, Ed Davis and Jerryd Bayless are fine young players with a ton of potential. Yet, they don't have a role model/mentor on the team with them to teach them how to become effective leaders themselves."
            By saying this, the Author is insinuating that McGrady would be able to teach them how to become effective leaders ... Oh Bleacher Report. Why do you suck sooo much?

Comment

Bleacher report is the Toronto Sun of basketball websites, minus their daily future stripper profiles (ie/ the sunshine girls)

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                By saying this, the Author is insinuating that McGrady would be able to teach them how to become effective leaders ... Oh Bleacher Report. Why do you suck sooo much?
                Thanks for gathering that Joey. I swear, it's like those guys at the Bleacher Report are living on Mars...

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                  Bleacher report is the Toronto Sun of basketball websites, minus their daily future stripper profiles (ie/ the sunshine girls)
                  They do have all the best girls in ... slideshows, so I guess they fit as the Sun of bball sites.

Comment

i didn't post this cause i thought it was true, i'm not as stupid as some of you guys think. I find this one of the stupidest articles i've ever read. What hole do those idiots live in? seriously. I just posted it for fun to see how some of you guys would react.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Also, a quote supporting the title or some commentary wouldn't hurt.
                      whats the point? its bleacher report. We already know how stupid there articles are there's no point in explaining anything.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                        i didn't post this cause i thought it was true, i'm not as stupid as some of you guys think. I find this one of the stupidest articles i've ever read. What hole do those idiots live in? seriously. I just posted it for fun to see how some of you guys would react.
                        None of us said we think you are stupid. I certainly don't.
                        We just acknowledged the idiocy of the article, as you have.

Comment

Haha. T-Mac is gonna teach Jose how to be a leader.

For the record I might actually read the Bleacher Report is they had Sunshine Girls. Or Bleacher Girls.
                          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

A while ago I posted a "kill bleacher report" thread. Never got read because it got banished to the "site suggestions" thread location. Now do you believe we need to delete this crappy ass website from the rss feed and any other location on the republic?

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                              nobody is calling you anything, son.. just pointing out the idiocy of bleacher report.

it's the equivalent of pooping in your hand, throwing it at the wall, and calling it art

Comment

Working...
                              X