View Poll Results: Do you think its a good idea for Calderon to represent Spain?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 58.33%
  • No

5 41.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Calderon Down For Playing Lots of International Ball Over The Next Two Years

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

by the way I voted yes. Good idea for him...bad idea for us. We have no choice.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer Matt52's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Maleko wrote: View Post
    But financial relief is more likely, and Minny is a very solid option. We would have to take back Flynn, but $3M for only really one more year is easy.
    Not necessarily. Flynn is a low risk high reward player. Before his hip injury and being forced to play in a system that does not suit his game, he had a lot of upside. Take a look at his college stats. He was unreal. I think another team would be interested and I don't think they'd be forcing him on anyone.

While I do not oppose taking Flynn, if Calderon and Rubio go to MIN Ridnour might be a very suitable and much less paid backup PG than Calderon.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Not necessarily. Flynn is a low risk high reward player. Before his hip injury and being forced to play in a system that does not suit his game, he had a lot of upside. Take a look at his college stats. He was unreal. I think another team would be interested and I don't think they'd be forcing him on anyone.

While I do not oppose taking Flynn, if Calderon and Rubio go to MIN Ridnour might be a very suitable and much less paid backup PG than Calderon.
    They are openly trying to shop Flynn, as I am sure you know. I should be clear that Flynn as a return is okay in my view, especially monetarily. (same with Ridnour). That said neither are a defensive stalwart.

Thread Information