Johnson - World Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnson - World Champion

Anyone else notice that Trey Johnson is playing for the Lakers?

Yeah I remember seeing they signed him to a contract. Good move. He always seemed kinda lost in his short stint here but then again so did some of the regulars. He seemed like a good dude.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

He is no World Champion, nor will he be at the end of this season. Big D takin out the trash! And MIA is taking it all...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        He is no World Champion, nor will he be at the end of this season. Big D takin out the trash! And MIA is taking it all...
        Hopefully Dallas and Miami meet in the final and Dallas gets some redemption

Comment

one mans trash is another mans treasure. but we seem to be filling everyones treasure box. Jack. Belli. Bosh. Hedo, Marion, Peja. the players we got rid of would of taken us to the playoffs. we need to fire our GM and Coach.

Comment

Hmmmm. Funny how when Trey was here he was another D-League player that wouldn't be on any other team in the league and the GM should be fired. When he is gone and picked up by another tea he is a treasure and our GM should be fired.

The lunacy of Raptors fans - and Toronto sports fans in general.

Comment

Kobe's ankle is going to prevent them from being Champs again.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                Don't know if it's that or Gasol's performance thats preventing that.

Lakers aren't playing with the same hunger and the mistakes on offence and shoddy defence is indicative of it.

Dalls is just playing better ball than them.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Hmmmm. Funny how when Trey was here he was another D-League player that wouldn't be on any other team in the league and the GM should be fired. When he is gone and picked up by another tea he is a treasure and our GM should be fired.

The lunacy of Raptors fans - and Toronto sports fans in general.
                  Co-sign.
                  The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                  Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                  www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                  http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Zigus wrote: View Post
                    one mans trash is another mans treasure. but we seem to be filling everyones treasure box. Jack. Belli. Bosh. Hedo, Marion, Peja. the players we got rid of would of taken us to the playoffs. we need to fire our GM and Coach.
                    hahahaha i was just going to say this. and probably the ones that we acquired, are now pissed off coz theyre not in the playoffs. Dont forget about Bonner.
                    Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Thu May 5, 2011, 10:40 AM.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                      hahahaha i was just going to say this. and probably the ones that we acquired, are now pissed off coz theyre not in the playoffs. Dont forget about Bonner.
                      Jack and Belli team up with Okafor, West, and some guy named CP3
                      Bosh teams up with Wade and LBJ
                      Hedo plays with some monster nick named D12
                      Marion and Peja play with some guy named Dirk with other guys named Chandler, Kidd, Terry, and a host of others.

The issue in Toronto has never been the quality or amount of role players - it has been the lack of star power or franchise players. Each one of those players who left the Raptors joined teams who have players that are legitimate MVP and franchise players in the league.

At least compare apples to apples.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Kobe's head will prevent them from being Champs again. Stop the volume shooting Kobe!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Jack and Belli team up with Okafor, West, and some guy named CP3
                          Bosh teams up with Wade and LBJ
                          Hedo plays with some monster nick named D12
                          Marion and Peja play with some guy named Dirk with other guys named Chandler, Kidd, Terry, and a host of others.

The issue in Toronto has never been the quality or amount of role players - it has been the lack of star power or franchise players. Each one of those players who left the Raptors joined teams who have players that are legitimate MVP and franchise players in the league.

At least compare apples to apples.
                          Belli was the 15th man on a 15man roster. he was buried, and when he played he looked like garbage. bad shots and turnovers. we trade him and he becomes the starter on a playoff team....STARTER! WTF! why could we not get that type of production. because our coach is GARBAGE!!!

Comment

Zigus wrote: View Post
                            Belli was the 15th man on a 15man roster. he was buried, and when he played he looked like garbage. bad shots and turnovers. we trade him and he becomes the starter on a playoff team....STARTER! WTF! why could we not get that type of production. because our coach is GARBAGE!!!
                            I do not agree he was 15th man. He was the 3rd string SG - he played behind DD and Sonny. Did you watch the games last year? Did you see how erractic his shot selection was? Did you see how moments of brilliance were followed by weeks of idiocy?

Why is he the starting on NOH? Because they are one of the few teams in the league with less talent and depth at SG than the Raptors. Their wings, or lack thereof, have been an issue for years.

Why is he the starter on a playoff team? Because he plays with a very good team. He is actually the 5th option for that starting lineup and plays with a PG that makes everyone around him better - hence a true franchise player and legit all NBA player.

I'm not a fan of Triano returning next year, nor do I think he is a great coach, but this is not a time where I would point the figure at Triano. Belli has as much to blame for his stay in TOR as anyone else. Who was Hedo's partner in crime on the club scene?

Comment

WORLD champion?

wrong tournament.

Comment

Working...
                              X