Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebron calls reporters question "retarded" ... Classy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron calls reporters question "retarded" ... Classy.

What a classy guy.
    Funny thing is, that play against Rondo was completely dirty, and you can see these smug bastards laughing it off like they're too good to be considered dirty players. The way D Wade responded to this actually made me lose respect for him a bit. He just laughed it off.

lol

Comment

he's retarded

Comment

I think that's great. People can't say the slightest thing these days without someone going into a huff.

As for the play itself, it might have been a little more than he needed to do, probably didn't have to stick his leg out like that when he was going down. But hey, haven't all of us here on this board been talking about how cheap and dirty most of the C's are? Bout time they got a little coming back to them. I just wish it wasn't on Rondo, he's the only one on that team I like.

Lighten up Joey, it's more a figure of speech than a knock on a mentally handicapped person! Same as when Kobe said that bit about the ref a few weeks ago, who cares?!

Comment

Come on guys give me a break. That's nothing. The reporter was looking to stir the pot.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            Lighten up Joey, it's more a figure of speech than a knock on a mentally handicapped person! Same as when Kobe said that bit about the ref a few weeks ago, who cares?!
            Oh no I know. I was more upset with how DWade reacted to the question. It was a dirty shot and he knows it. You can tell. haha
            I thought Lebron calling the Reporter 'retarded' was kind of funny. Classless. But funny.

Comment

I lol'd at " I have no clarity for that answer", Wade got jokes, James got balls, and Bosh got.......a long neck.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                I lol'd at " I have no clarity for that answer", Wade got jokes, James got balls, and Bosh got.......a long neck.
                Good Summary. haha
                The more I watch it, the more I find that this would be funny if I didn't hate these guys so much. So it's all personal bias I guess. haha

Comment

i don't think it's really that big a deal... a bit silly of him.. but not outrageous

what's hilarious is that it came from the same guy who didn't know what "Contraction" meant.

Comment

I started a "Retard Jar" at my house for my girlfriend. She has to throw in a loonie every time she says retarded. I've got $4 bucks so far!
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                      I started a "Retard Jar" at my house for my girlfriend. She has to throw in a loonie every time she says retarded. I've got $4 bucks so far!
                      thats retarded
                      Last edited by nubreed000; Mon May 9, 2011, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Well its official. DWade will not be fined or Suspended.
                        I am actually shocked. Like fully Shocked.

Stu Jackson is a loser.

DWade is a bigger loser.

Rondo got the clean steal and Wade pulls him down. What a douche.

I hate you Dwayne Wade.

Comment

That looked grossly painful. The first angle didn't do it justice, the second angle unfortunately did...

This is a case of a minor cheap play that led to something severe. Let's face it, if Rondo didn't wreck his arm and instead popped back up we'd probably not even be talking about this. I seriously don't think Wade tried to hurt Rondo but he no doubt latched on to Rondo's other arm as he fell. Also, it looked reactionary and not premeditated.

Rondo doesn't know how to break a fall. Had he had his arm bent and rolled with the fall it would have resulted in a bruised on his arm at the worst.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            That looked grossly painful. The first angle didn't do it justice, the second angle unfortunately did...
                            Whats even crazier is, that happened with 5 minutes left in the 3rd; Rondo came back and played the Entire 4th quarter.
                            But anyway, Game 4 just started, GO WATCH! NOW!

Comment

Don't hate on D Wade he is one of my all time favs. He doesn't play dirty

Comment

Working...
                              X