X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh can't handle playoff pressure

Just thought I would share. Lol.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/trueho...ory?id=6509705

Way to be tactful there, bud. In the future, please choose your words more carefully.

Comment

Funny how the haters show up after a bad game, but are nowhere in sight after all the good ones. 19 and 11 tonight FYI, Miami up 3-1.

KG meanwhile was 1-10 from the floor and had 7 points and 10 boards.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        Funny how the haters show up after a bad game, but are nowhere in sight after all the good ones. 19 and 11 tonight FYI, Miami up 3-1.

Chris Bosh is a no good lying bastard. I wish him impotence and a lifetime of jock itch.
        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Lakers are gone! Yeah. Is there any way that both the C**tics and the Miami Cheats can both get eliminated this series?
          Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Did I mention that Chris Bosh is a douche?

Comment

Who caught Bosh acting like a retarded ostrich last night after he made that tip-in in OT. And when LeBrick hit that 3 to tie the game made me hold is arm down and fall so I can dislocate his elbow.
              Last edited by e2thed; Tue May 10, 2011, 08:23 AM.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Some of you just need to kill the hate. Bosh came up huge when it mattered. Garnett didn't. More importantly, his team is up 3-1 going back to South Beach. Both LBJ and Wade are focused, and now with Haslem back, it's gonna be hard to stop them.

Comment

Bosh makes it easy for people to bash on him. Someone needs to let him know that he's crapping out the wrong hole. Being a good speaker and projecting a strong image has a lot to do with what you don't say. Bosh has no filter.

Comment

i just hope KG slaps him.

for no reason... just SLAP!

i hate KG too, but if anybody is going to slap him, it's going to be KG.

i just wish he still had the dreads, for the aesthetic value alone.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post

lol, I would love to see that. But he has to do it while he's screaming like a retarded ostrich.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        KG looked old and tired last night. He also made a bad play on the Bosh tip as he stayed on Lebron and waved off Pierce even though Pierce was heading over to Lebron, which led to Bosh having control on the glass.

I can't see Boston winning 3 in a row. Too old. Too banged up.

Comment

Some Raptors fans need to drink some prune juice and let the shit go. Seriously. Dude took his money and went elsewhere. Good for him. Wish him the best of luck in his new surroundings. In the long run, it was best for the franchise. Paying max money for a guy who's a 1-B player? Absurd.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post

forget a slap, KG should take a move out the Bynum handbook, a straight up elbow to the dome lol
                            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

HAHAHAH e2thed. That picture just made me laugh quite hysterically. Everything about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X