Limewire Seized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I use iTunes to buy my music ... I know its pretty crazy.. actually paying for Music ... haha
    However, if I'm feeling terribly 'Piratey' then I use 'Demonoid'. You need an invite to get on it, but man .. best Torrent site out there.

ADD Does anyone remember Kazaa? Or Morpheus? Or Ares?! Oh boy .. that brings me back.
    can you send me an invite???

Comment

i just use piratebay mostly and i use 4shared.com for music or just do that video to mp3 site.

basically, w/e site has what i'm looking for I download it.

I have top-notch security on my computer so I don't worry about viruses.

The only thing I worry about is the FBI.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

piratebay? eeeehhhhhhhhh ya you might want to stop that

http://torrentfreak.com/pirate-bay-f...earing-111026/

find a private site and stick to it like glue....

Comment

Damn. I used to use limewire. Now I just play risky and download my shit off of mediafire or hulkshare. I made sure that I got a damn good virus program though.

Comment

ice films. all their stuff is stored on mainly megaupload and they have damn near everything

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              piratebay? eeeehhhhhhhhh ya you might want to stop that

http://torrentfreak.com/pirate-bay-f...earing-111026/

find a private site and stick to it like glue....
              meh, it's just cause it's easy to find stuff on there. to be honest I don't pay attention to the site I just use the utorrent search and then delete my download history and web history.

Icefilms confused me, it seemed like a million steps, I figure if I spread it around are they really going to be that suspicious. If I keep downloading off the same site, their going to start looking into what that site is, no?

I'm barely a sophomore at this shit, I'm kind of learning from what I read and by what site has viruses.

However, I'm curious as to why I haven't got in shit by having Itunes. yet, never downloading jack shit from it.

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              ice films. all their stuff is stored on mainly megaupload and they have damn near everything
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

what teh fuck is with the torrents most recently. i can't find one that isn't fucked up, except the one with spanish subtitles.

anybody else having this issue?

Comment

Working...
                X