Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 67

Thread: Limewire Seized

  1. #21
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,372
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    Can you let us old fogies in on the secret?
    The biggest threat to the major media corporations nowadays are torrent sites. Those will be more difficult to nail down.

  2. #22
    Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    on top of Jenna Jameson
    Posts
    764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    make sure to download all your porn in 1080p.

    it's just not worth it unless you can see every single pimple on an ass and every razor burn on a snatch.
    Unless of course you have a 15" cathode ray tube monitor. Should I upgrade?
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

  3. #23
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    Unless of course you have a 15" cathode ray tube monitor. Should I upgrade?
    got an LCD TV? HDMI your computer to that baby!! nothing like 1080p porn across 42"

  4. #24
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,372
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I use my big flat screen a lot for surfing online with laptop hooked in via HDMI cable. You can get a good wireless mouse and keyboad combo at Staples for a good price. I have a solar powered Logitech wireless keyboard. The thing is always at 100% power. It's also about a thin as five credit cards stacked. Very cool.

  5. #25
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    Unless of course you have a 15" cathode ray tube monitor. Should I upgrade?
    "I just dunked. Got a little dunk. Thatís nice." Terrence Ross

  6. #26
    Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    on top of Jenna Jameson
    Posts
    764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thats pretty funny! And where did you find my picture?
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

  7. #27
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    this has turned into porn reference central. don't stop now!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  8. #28
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    this has turned into porn reference central. don't stop now!
    you know you watch too much porn when you see a torrent with the word "fat" or "pregnant" in the title, and you say to yourself "oh what the fu$%" and download it anyways.

  9. #29
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i've downloaded one accidentally back when i used limewire, becuase i went to click on the one i wanted and then it added more results so it moved at the last second and while it downloaded so quick because it was a picture.

    my curiosity was killing me... threw up in my garbage can.nuff said.

    i didn't download porn for 4 hours after that...
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  10. #30
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    i've downloaded one accidentally back when i used limewire, becuase i went to click on the one i wanted and then it added more results so it moved at the last second and while it downloaded so quick because it was a picture.

    my curiosity was killing me... threw up in my garbage can.nuff said.

    i didn't download porn for 4 hours after that...
    i'm not going to sugar coat it to make myself look like less of a perv..... but i watch so much porn, that i've become pretty desensitized to the dregs of the porn industry.

    at times, i'll watch porn like its just regular tv. lately, i've been all about getting porn parodies of real world stuff... like the star trek the next generation parody, the justice league parody, jersey shore: the all black xxx parody (that one was just silly)

    at one point... i'd do google research to find pornstars that quit the business, and try to track down the last flick they did, just to see what pushed them over the edge.

  11. #31
    Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    on top of Jenna Jameson
    Posts
    764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    at one point... i'd do google research to find pornstars that quit the business, and try to track down the last flick they did, just to see what pushed them over the edge.
    Dude that can't be pretty to watch. I hate to ask, but what usually pushes them over the edge? Is it an old fat man scene with Ron Jeremy or some mutant 22" dangler or a trip to Japan for a bizarre group scene.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

  12. #32
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    Dude that can't be pretty to watch. I hate to ask, but what usually pushes them over the edge? Is it an old fat man scene with Ron Jeremy or some mutant 22" dangler or a trip to Japan for a bizarre group scene.
    gangbangs involving DP usually seems to be the consensus breaking point.

    the odd bizarre niche stuff has a MUCH smaller quitting rate than getting torn up inside.

  13. #33
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i'm not going to sugar coat it to make myself look like less of a perv..... but i watch so much porn, that i've become pretty desensitized to the dregs of the porn industry.

    at times, i'll watch porn like its just regular tv. lately, i've been all about getting porn parodies of real world stuff... like the star trek the next generation parody, the justice league parody, jersey shore: the all black xxx parody (that one was just silly)

    at one point... i'd do google research to find pornstars that quit the business, and try to track down the last flick they did, just to see what pushed them over the edge.
    i saw one where this girl had about a 4-5" wide cylinder about the length of a tall glass and this other ladies foot to the freakin ankle in her, you could see the bump of where the cylinder was and the top reached about the bottom of her belly button, keep in mind that was inside her. then her orgasm was so powerful it literally forced out that cylinder and the ladies foot and squirted 6 feet in the air.

    i was traumatized, if that doesn't put you over the edge, jebus.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  14. #34
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    the worst thing ive ever seen (it might not be that bad, my sense of perpective is a bit skewed) is any kind of sex involving violence and/or crying. that kinda stuff haunts me. like, seeing a chick get hit during oral... like literally HIT.. in the face..

    disturbed the hell out of me.

  15. #35
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    the thing that traumatized me the other day was that i was surfing this porn site and it had a bunch of links with a picture and as i was scrolling down one was for shemales... and to top it all off it had foreskin.

    I threw up in my mouth right now just recalling it.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  16. #36
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    the thing that traumatized me the other day was that i was surfing this porn site and it had a bunch of links with a picture and as i was scrolling down one was for shemales... and to top it all off it had foreskin.

    I threw up in my mouth right now just recalling it.
    which raises one of the greatest unanswered questions of pornography...

    is it okay to watch a shemale with a chick?

  17. #37
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Only if she's(he?) is hotter than the chick he (she?) is banging.
    I don't see that being any more wrong than one chick and 6 dudes.

    This is a GREAT conversation by the way. Keep it up guys! haha
    "I just dunked. Got a little dunk. Thatís nice." Terrence Ross

  18. #38
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    theres a flick floating around where a she-male does a man-she(?).... like a chick with a d$%# and a dude with a cooter.

    that was an interesting watch.

  19. #39
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    which raises one of the greatest unanswered questions of pornography...

    is it okay to watch a shemale with a chick?
    while assuming the person watching is hetero-sexual.

    I see it as possibly being more comfortable then just watching a regular dude do her.

    hang on... i'm starting to get really confused here to a point where i'm imagining some seriously fucked up cross gender type android thing.

    a shemale is a dude with boobs and such or a girl with a dick?

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    theres a flick floating around where a she-male does a man-she(?).... like a chick with a d$%# and a dude with a cooter.

    that was an interesting watch.
    ya, i'm just seriously getting really scaredly confused right now.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  20. #40
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    while assuming the person watching is hetero-sexual.

    I see it as possibly being more comfortable then just watching a regular dude do her.

    hang on... i'm starting to get really confused here to a point where i'm imagining some seriously fucked up cross gender type android thing.

    a shemale is a dude with boobs and such or a girl with a dick?



    ya, i'm just seriously getting really scaredly confused right now.
    i've seen some strange disturbing things, sir.

    put it this way... when 2 girls 1 cup came out... if i'd made a reaction video, it would basically be me sitting there waiting, in anticipation... then suddenly my expression changes, and i just shrug my shoulders... maybe take a sip of chocolate milk

    back to regular non bizarre porn though... if you can find it, there's a star trek the next generation parody floating around there in torrent-world..

    the guy who plays picard.... dead ringer.. at one point, i thought "yo... is that actually patrick stewart?!"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •