No announcement yet.

Final: Toronto Raptors 101 - Indiana Pacers 105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting lineup for Indiana -- Murphy + Granger + Dunleavy + Price + Watson

Is Danny Granger a better defender at that PF position than at SF? He's had a couple of impressive showings defensively at the four this year in the few games I've seen Indiana play.
    nbaroundtable

Comment

What have you done for us lately Hedo Turkoglu outside of maxing out our salary cap? I wish we had a warranty on him because I want our money back.

Comment

Very good job by Chris Bosh defending Granger out on the perimeter
        nbaroundtable

Comment

Oh, what a crossover by Bosh on the baseline to beat the point guard off the bounce!
          nbaroundtable

Comment

How many Raptors fans are walking towards bridges or building ledges right now? The reaction if we lose this could get ugly tonight.

Comment

Nice defensive sequence by Bargnani against Price's drive. Good block.

Bargnani has done a great job on the backboards tonight.
              nbaroundtable

Comment

Tfft ... big shot by Price from the corner. Indy up 100-96 with 1:13 remaining.
                nbaroundtable

Comment

Bargnani has excellent size + length. He's one heck of a problem for the opposition when he uses it well.
                  nbaroundtable

Comment

What a disgusting loss. How on earth do we blow a 23 point lead to one of the worst teams in the NBA?

Comment

LMAO ... courtesy of Liston from here:

@raptorsrepublic I'd be cool with Roll Call if you put Turkoglu under the bus, drove over him, reversed, drove over him again, reversed, dr.

Comment

Gurk wrote: View Post
                        We are gonna get beatdown
                        Uhh what was that. lol
                        That sucksed. Losing when we were up by 23 points. Also, Turk looks like crap
                        Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Man Bosh was hurting after this loss. We can't have many more like this if we expect to keep him.
                          To say Hedo has been a let down would be an understatement. You have to knock down open shots. Please start Calderon now and don't play Jack near the end of the game please Triano PLEASE!
                          “The choices you make in life, make you.” - John Wooden
                          twitter - scoutingbball

Comment

Working...
                          X