BC Reps Raps at Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Reps Raps at Draft

Does BC know something we dont. I have been saying this for a long time now but i still think the raps get the 2nd pick and cleveland will select 1st.

"Colangelo said there has been no change in his contractual status, but he confirmed that he will represent the Raptors at Tuesday’s draft lottery in New Jersey."

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2011/...o-from-pacers/
    1st
    37.21%
    2nd
    30.23%
    3rd
    18.60%
    4th
    11.63%
    5th
    2.33%
    6th
    0.00%
    7th
    0.00%
    8th
    0.00%
    9th
    0.00%
    10th
    0.00%
    Last edited by pesterm1; Thu May 12, 2011, 03:49 PM.

Lol. I voted 2nd then read your comment. Great minds man...or fools...?

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
      Does BC know something we dont. I have been saying this for a long time now but i still think the raps get the 2nd pick and cleveland will select 1st.

"Colangelo said there has been no change in his contractual status, but he confirmed that he will represent the Raptors at Tuesday’s draft lottery in New Jersey."

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2011/...o-from-pacers/
      His contract doesn't run out until June 30th. He's not indicating anything we don't already know.

I voted 1st overall. What the hell.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        His contract doesn't run out until June 30th. He's not indicating anything we don't already know.

no i just meant it as in , BC knows were getting a 2nd pick so he wants to be the man to claim his prize. Just like in 2006 when we got 1st. i just think the raps and cavs were screwed so they will be compinsated by the league. conspiracy i know..

Comment

I don't believe in that stuff.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I wasn't going to vote at all, then I read your post and thought "what the hell!" and voted 1st too!
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

hahaha yeah maybe I should get into motivational speaking.

Comment

I've been sold... I voted #1.

Comment

We want the ball and we're going to score
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Being a Packers fan that irks me like nails on a chalk board. He got his.

Comment

That was just for you, Apollo
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Comment

who doesnt vote #1 lol, did it before reading comments.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

You still think we're getting the #1 pick after reading this?

Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert is sending his hero to the NBA lottery next week for good luck.
                            Like always, Nick Gilbert wants to come through for his dad.

The 14-year-old Gilbert, who was born with Neurofibromatosis (NF), a nerve disorder that causes tumors to grow anywhere in the body, will be on stage in New Jersey next Tuesday, when the Cavaliers hope to land the No. 1 overall pick in June's draft.

Dan Gilbert, the Cavs' energetic owner, feels there's no one better suited to represent his team for the big occasion than his son.

"Despite enduring brain surgery, the loss of vision in one of his eyes, four long rounds of chemotherapy and countless visits and time in doctor's offices and hospitals, he has emerged as the happiest and most optimistic person I know," Gilbert said.
                            No way they're going to give it BC over this Kid.
                            And if they do, BC better give it to the kid right quick, else risk looking like a Monster... hahah

Comment

Extreme sarcasm alert

Word on the street is that Silvestri doesn't think anyone in the Raptors organization but him should be allowed to go to the lottery because one way or another they've all been born into situations where at some point or another they gained a competitive edge on someone else and taken advantage of it to find success on some level. He doesn't appreciate that one darn bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X