DRAFT LOTTERY on TSN2 at 8:30pmEST TUESDAY, MAY 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Ya, but this year's draft also was very top heavy. The Raptors had a chance to draft a very good player, and now they will most likely draft a decent rotation player. If they're lucky.
    I'm hearing crazy things right now on this forum - about how we should trade these players for a better pick and stuff. There is no one really earth shattering in this draft - at least not good enough to trade away the farm.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      Strong and deep. Especially at the 3.
      There's a joke in there somewhere.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Of the guys likely to be available at 5, I would love to see Leonard. I watched a few of his games this year and was very impressed - the Gerald Wallace comparisons look like a reasonable high-end upside, and that sort of defensive anchor at SF would make a huge difference for us. But then we've got three SFs once Kleiza comes back (I actually like both Johnson and Kleiza), although Leonard could split time at both wing spots for now. Still, I think he could be BPA at 5th.

Comment

• Tank wrote: View Post
          Also reported by Chad Ford-- Minnesota is very open to moving the 2nd pick, Kahn wants veteran help.

I hope he classifies Bargnani as veteran help lol.

Could we swing a deal that goes like this. Bargnani + 5th pick. For Darko+Rubio+2nd pick.

Imagine a Minne team with Bargs, K Love, and Beasley? Ha, Kahn might be crazy enough to do it.

Comment

• "This league has a habit, and I am just going to say habit, of producing some pretty incredible story lines. Last year it was Abe Pollin's widow and this year it was a 14-year-old boy ... We were done. I told Kevin: 'We're toast.' This is not happening for us and I was right."
            http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...ory?id=6560322

------------------------------

BC should take his son next year.
            Last edited by mcHAPPY; Wed May 18, 2011, 05:57 AM.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
              "This league has a habit, and I am just going to say habit, of producing some pretty incredible story lines. Last year it was Abe Pollin's widow and this year it was a 14-year-old boy ... We were done. I told Kevin: 'We're toast.' This is not happening for us and I was right."
              http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...ory?id=6560322
              You should mention that this is David Kahn saying this.
              Pretty ballsy on his part.

Don't think I've ever heard someone within the NBA insinuate the Lottery is rigged.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                You should mention that this is David Kahn saying this.
                Pretty ballsy on his part.

Don't think I've ever heard someone within the NBA insinuate the Lottery is rigged.
                I'm thinking those words will cost $100K minimum.

Comment

• I say trade Jose for Flynn and Beasley. They need some room for Derrick Williams and Beasley won't wanna come off the bench.
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• I was trying to figure out why Stern would punk us like this.

Then I realized that he probably thought our market is a little slow considering we made Andrea our franchise player. When we had the #1 pick we picked a player that should of gone 5th. So this time around we get the 5th pick, and a chance to double up on another euro type player at that position. In Stern's head twice the happiness for Raptor fans. Big papa is just giving us what we have shown we like, I don't think we should be mad.

It's like your grandma, sees you wollfing down pancakes that she made, then the next time you are there she is serving you a heaping plate of pancakes. She wants to make you happy.

(btw I am being sarcastic... trying to deal with it in a funny way)
                    Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Wed May 18, 2011, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• "Why Stern would punk us like this?"

Common guys. It has nothing to do with Market, or Past Drafts, or 'Needs', or some conspiracy.

The kid had Cancer. Tumors all over his body. He even flirted with the Female host.
                      How could they have given to anyone else? Geez.

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                        I say trade Jose for Flynn and Beasley. They need some room for Derrick Williams and Beasley won't wanna come off the bench.
                        Please say that was a joke.
                        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                          Please say that was a joke.
                          Who cares if Beasley does cocaine, his hairstyles are epic, more tickets to be sold = BC more money.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Who cares if Beasley does cocaine, his hairstyles are epic, more tickets to be sold = BC more money.
                            Andrea eats pasta.

Who would you be more affraid off? Lets say you are shooting around and your teammate says "...yo, word is that their Andrea just ate a whole bowl of pasta", or "hey man, I hear that Beasly just smoked a few bowls of crack."

...I don't know about you, but I hear pasta makes you slow and tired, that is why I don't touch the stuff.
                            Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Wed May 18, 2011, 12:48 PM.

Comment

u make me sound like a genius sometimes...

Comment

Working...
                              X