No announcement yet.

DRAFT LOTTERY on TSN2 at 8:30pmEST TUESDAY, MAY 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointing at first. Then I thought about who people wanted to pick for 3rd, and realized I wasn't really feeling them. Kemba Walker is starting to sound good at 5, when he wasn't at 3. Then again... with our luck, watch him get drafted 4th. Ha!

Comment

• I like Knight, Kemba or Leonard with our pick. I'm sure the workouts will bring more clarity to our pick.

Comment

• NBA commiss David Stern just gave it to the Cavs because Raptors didnt give him the kinda bribes Jazz and Cavs did, rigged shit. anyways we should see if Enes slips if he doesnt we should go with Knight over Walker.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Not so bad...now the Raps can take some of the players I wanted, but were projected too high to really make a move for.

It's gotta be Bismack Biyombo! He's too legit to quit...on taking at number 5.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
            what would you do if you were cleveland? I would take williams first overall and then take a chance on biyombo if he pans out they have their front court for the next 10 years
            Irving and a big (Valanciunas, Biyombo or Kanter, if he's still on the board)

Comment

• jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
              Not so bad...now the Raps can take some of the players I wanted, but were projected too high to really make a move for.

It's gotta be Bismack Biyombo! He's too legit to quit...on taking at number 5.
              :lol:

Who does not want to hear that yelled out over the PA.
              “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

• Here's Chad Ford's updated mock draft:

1)Cleveland- Kyrie Irving
                2) Minnesota- Derrick Williams
                3) Utah- Brandon Knight
                4) Cleveland- Enes Kanter
                5) Toronto- Valanciunas

I honestly hope it doesn't go like that lol..

Comment

• Also reported by Chad Ford-- Minnesota is very open to moving the 2nd pick, Kahn wants veteran help.

I hope he classifies Bargnani as veteran help lol.

Comment

• Tank wrote: View Post
                    Here's Chad Ford's updated mock draft:

3) Utah- Brandon Knight
                    5) Toronto- Valanciunas

The crazy Mormons will probably take Fredette there.
                    “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

• Tank wrote: View Post
                      Here's Chad Ford's updated mock draft:

3) Utah- Brandon Knight
                      5) Toronto- Valanciunas

Minnesota has no need for Derrick Williams, with Beasley and Wesley Johnson in the mix. I could see them either trading their pick, or drafting Kanter.

Comment

• bloodyhandedgod wrote: View Post
                        The crazy Mormons will probably take Fredette there.
                        Great point. Utah is known for often drafting Character over Talent. They might see him as Character..?
                        Or just like him because he's White and American. If he slips the Pacers, they are going to be through the roof!!

I hate you Bleacher Report

But this is kinda funny.
                        Last edited by Joey; Tue May 17, 2011, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• chad ford's a clown lol

knight is not going 3rd and toronto is not drafting valanclunas

Comment

• I remember reading BC was intrigued by Jonas. It really wouldn't surprise me to be honest.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Colangelo post lottery vid up: http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/bry...o-post-lottery

Says 6-7 players that he likes in this draft, ones that can be impact players. Also doesn't see a "dramatic fallback" from spots 3-6.

Comment

• Andrea + Timbits for 2nd pick overall + shitty contract. Kahn would do it...trust!

Comment

Working...
                                X