Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm choosing 2nd pick.

Comment

any online links for the lottery? ... im at the library so i can't watch on tv >_<

Comment

Someone needs to post the picks as they get announced!

Comment

I'm on it.
          20 minutes left!!

It's like the countdown to the Lottery to see if we get Christmas!!
          Last edited by Joey; Tue May 17, 2011, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
            Someone needs to post the picks as they get announced!
            Seems though that they'll probably list them off pretty quickly. I'm under the assumption they do the lottery (that is, pick the 3 teams), then begin announcing the draft order, starting with 14 then moving up.

Comment

It's funny how anti-climactic this is all going to be, considering the draft itself doesn't actually take place for like another month and a half.

Comment

jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
                It's funny how anti-climactic this is all going to be, considering the draft itself doesn't actually take place for like another month and a half.
                The glass is half full, Jeff.

Turn that frown upside down.

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.

Comment

Yeah, but imagine the countless posts and trade scenarios between then and now about what we should do with our pick! =)

Comment

I think, though I'm not sure, that you can listen to the lottery here:

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?...sign=ESPNRADIO

It's the pregame for the Mavs-Thunder, but I think they're also doing the lottery. Don't know yet as I just turned it on.

Edit: It will in fact cover the lottery. In 25 minutes. Right now it's still pregame.
                    Last edited by jeff_hostetler; Tue May 17, 2011, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Seems though that they'll probably list them off pretty quickly. I'm under the assumption they do the lottery (that is, pick the 3 teams), then begin announcing the draft order, starting with 14 then moving up.
                      IIRC, they don't announce the 3 winners immediately, but start at #14 so that people can speculate on who moves up and who moves down. Or at least that's how they should do it.

Unless that's what you meant, then yeah, lol.

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
                        IIRC, they don't announce the 3 winners immediately, but start at #14 so that people can speculate on who moves up and who moves down. Or at least that's how they should do it.

Unless that's what you meant, then yeah, lol.
                        That is, indeed, what I meant.

Comment

Booooooooooo/
                          “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

As long as we have a top 3 pick we can get someone to help us right now. Are Irving, Kantor or Williams possible All Stars? Maybe. The jury is out. But they'd all look good in Raptor colors.

Outside the top 3? Yeesh. Let's avoid that.
                            “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

They pre-drew all the Combinations.
                              Who's ever combination was drawn first, gets the #1 pick.
                              Same for #2 and #3.
                              Rest is, as has been mentioned, up to the Regular Season record.

They will reveal them in reverse order.
                              14 through 1.

Coming up after the break.

ADD Oh god.. I can't watch.
                              Last edited by Joey; Tue May 17, 2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

does anyone know of any streaming sites?

Comment

Working...
                                X