If we get the 1st overall pick and Cle gets the 2 or 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we get the 1st overall pick and Cle gets the 2 or 3

I say we select Irving then trade him with Bargnani and Calderon for Kanter, Session, Gibson, and Varejao.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

PG: Session / Bayless
    SG: Gibson / Barbosa
    SF: Derozan / Johnson
    PF: Davis / Johnson
    C: Kanter / Varejao

I think with that line up they could make the playoffs and they are all still young enough to improve off each other and become a contender in a couple years.

What you all think??

No
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

YoungGuns wrote: View Post
      I say we select Irving then trade him with Bargnani and Calderon for Kanter, Session, Gibson, and Varejao.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

PG: Session / Bayless
      SG: Gibson / Barbosa
      SF: Derozan / Johnson
      PF: Davis / Johnson
      C: Kanter / Varejao

I think with that line up they could make the playoffs and they are all still young enough to improve off each other and become a contender in a couple years.

What you all think??
      So we bring in a PG who can't shoot and who would be on his 4th team in 5 years, an undersized 2 guard that can only shoot and start him to move one of our best young talents out of position, a back up big making 8 mil who is 29 and injury prone and a good young big man that is still a question. We do this by giving up a solid veteran PG and a very good PG of the future candidate, and a proven NBA scorer that I would rather pay 10 mil to come of the bench.

No
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Yeah, uh, no thank you.

And I really don't understand the fascination with making the playoffs with such a mediocre team. The playoffs are overrated if you're going to be bounced in the first-round every year.

Comment

Working...
        X