Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Bosh seen partying in South America after game 3 against the Celtics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your cousin sounds like a moron no offense. But then again so are mine so its all good

Comment

Supply photos or it didn't happen.

I'm being serious too. In this day and age, I'd sooner believe Bosh was partying in South America than your friend didn't have a phone with him capable of snapping off a shot.

Comment

stuttgart1 wrote: View Post
        yeah, except he is black too...
        And this means what? You can't supply racist stereotypes if you're of the same race? Ever heard of self-hate?

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
          Dimebag, Dude, that is so schoolyard! I haven't heard of or seen a dimebag since highschool. And that was so long ago, we used to have nickel bags.
          lol it was that "hollywood herb"
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Dimebag, Dude, that is so schoolyard! I haven't heard of or seen a dimebag since highschool. And that was so long ago, we used to have nickel bags.
            ahhhh... the days before hydro

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              ahhhh... the days before hydro
              You know it dude. You know, the best pot that there was had SEEDS in it! You were more likely to see hash and hash oil than weed. 95% of weed was ditchweed and any pot that got you stoned was "wheelchair". Things are so good now it crazy!
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

You know it dude. You know, the best pot that there was had SEEDS in it!
                lol.. yup.. you knew you were hanging out with a poser smoker when their lips weren't riddled with burn marks from seeds exploding in roaches

Comment

damn I don't mess with weed anymore , unless one of my buddies got some rare herb, like Blue Cheese or something.
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                    damn I don't mess with weed anymore , unless one of my buddies got some rare herb, like Blue Cheese or something.
                    i still do... but not as a "get f#$%ed up and party" thing anymore... if i'm out and about, i'd rather not be lit. it's more of a "chilling at home, with nothing better to do than watch the entire filmography of Tom Green" type thing

Comment

Working...
                    X