Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Bosh seen partying in South America after game 3 against the Celtics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh seen partying in South America after game 3 against the Celtics??

My fellow RR readers,

Have a short story for you. So my buddy gets back from South America last night and tells me of all things he was at a club in Montevideo, Uruguay on May 4th and supposedly ran into your favorite ex- Dino, the man himself CB4. Partying with a bunch of local girls and a few buddies.

I know I know before you say "bullshit, impossible" that he would be partying on a Wed night in South America in the middle of a playoff series against Boston, but here is what we know….
    1.) The Heat beat the Celtics the night before and did not have their next game (game 4) until the weekend. That means they had 4 days off . So it is possible that they might have been given the next day/night off and not practiced again until Friday.
    2.) My buddy recognized him and went to walk up and said something along the lines of "Hey Chris Bosh" and the other people (tall basketball players and a few guys dressed in suites maybe body guards) told him to shut it and move on. He persisted saying "wait that's Chris Bosh" and they got more pissed and ushered him along.
    3.) My friend is not an NBA expert like most of you on this site but he knows the Raptors well enough (has been to games, watches occasionally on tv) and swears to me he knows what Chris Bosh looks like, stating "he is a very unusual (ugly) looking man."
    4.) Described the trademark diamond ear rings. And said he was wearing a basketball shirt with a jacket over it.
    I am just a little skeptical but he swears he is 90% sure it was him; the only reason he is doubting himself is because it seems so farfetched. He said it might make sense because no one down there would recognize him and if he wanted to party incognito he could.
    It just doesn’t seem like the Chris Bosh we knew, to charter a private jet and take off for the night to South America. Maybe he is trying to live an Entourage lifestyle since doing a cameo on it.

What do you guys think? Possible?

No.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

He always said how he "just wants to chill."

Comment

It takes like 12 hours just to get to Uruguay. So even if there were 4 days in between game 3 and 4, I doubt he went all the way to South America. He would have spent one day alone in transit. Normally between games, teams might give their players a day off to get away, but not 2 days. He would have been expected at practice. In addition,he probably would have showed up even more sluggish for game 4 had he spent all that time travelling.

Comment

i would have cut off his ostrich head...

Comment

How's this Raptor related again?

Dude probably seen a tall black guy(maybe even like 6'4") and made an assumption.

No way.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

Dude probably seen a tall black guy(maybe even like 6'4") and made an assumption.

No way.
              No kidding. Such a racist stereotype!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

No way.
                Thats exactly what I was about to say! Just some random guy he assumed was CB. The funny part is that you actually believed your cousin so much you had to post it to RR.
                We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  No kidding. Such a racist stereotype!
                  yeah, except he is black too...

Comment

i once swore the doorman at a club i went to fairly regularly back in the day was Snake from Degrassi Junior High..

turns out he was just a tall white guy that looked like an aged Snake from Degrassi Junior High.

sometimes, people look similar to other people... especially when you're drunk at a club

Comment

this has to be the dumbest post I've ever seen in this forum and that's saying a mouthful.

Comment

smrt wrote: View Post
                        this has to be the dumbest post I've ever seen in this forum and that's saying a mouthful.
                        Most...ironic...post...ever!

Comment

stuttgart1 wrote: View Post
                          My fellow RR readers,

What do you guys think? Possible?
                          mostly I dont care... but since you asked.

Bosh made the big mistake last year of moving in with his girlfriend when he bought his place in SoBe... duhhhhh
                          gotta leave town if you want some action
                          "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                            i once swore the doorman at a club i went to fairly regularly back in the day was Snake from Degrassi Junior High..

turns out he was just a tall white guy that looked like an aged Snake from Degrassi Junior High.

sometimes, people look similar to other people... especially when you're drunk at a club
                            yo man I met Snake from Degrassi, Shane kippel, when I was in grade 8 , I seen him at my old elementary school Rockford PS, playing tennis because he used to go there too and he gave me a free dime bag , that guy is a major pothead.
                            Last edited by e2thed; Tue May 17, 2011, 06:53 PM.
                            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                              yo man I met Snake from Degrassi, Shane kippel, when I was in grade 8 , I seen him at my old elementary school Rockford PS, playing tennis because he used to go there too and he gave me a free dime bag , that guy is a major pothead.
                              Dimebag, Dude, that is so schoolyard! I haven't heard of or seen a dimebag since highschool. And that was so long ago, we used to have nickel bags.
                              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
                              X