Jay Triano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Triano

Now that raptors signed Bryan what do you think is going to happen with Jay Triano? Do you guys what him back?

Some of these people need to work on their thread title creativity

My guess is he'll stay with a real short leash.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I think Triano staying would be a good move. Continuity is important for the rebuilding process. The players like him and respect him (except JuJu) and Triano is learning, growing and will be improving like the young players he is coaching.
      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
        I think Triano staying would be a good move. Continuity is important for the rebuilding process. The players like him and respect him (except JuJu) and Triano is learning, growing and will be improving like the young players he is coaching.
        Is there any evidence Triano is learning, growing and will be improving?
        What areas did he improve on from the beginning of the season to the end?

Comment

j bean wrote: View Post
          Is there any evidence Triano is learning, growing and will be improving?
          What areas did he improve on from the beginning of the season to the end?
          he had a shit roster what was he suppose to do win a championship? he did what was asked and he developed the young guys.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
            he had a shit roster what was he suppose to do win a championship? he did what was asked and he developed the young guys.
            BC gave Jay a bag of shit and now people want him fired for smelling like shit.

But god forbid if you fire a guy for shitting in a bag.

Comment

JT will get his last year of his contract, in my opinion. He was a good soldier and did what BC asked of him this year. I would be surprised if he is not back.

Maybe he progresses with the team like Mike Woodson did in ATL.

Hopefully he gets a better roster next year.

As long as the players play hard, I see him lasting all next season. As soon as the players stop working for him, he is gone.

Comment

Awesome, crude, but well spoken

Comment

There a very few things I'm completely sure of. One of those things is that Triano's option will be picked up.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                    Awesome, crude, but well spoken
                    who me or mango?

Comment

Sorry, but Triano was not the problem this year. Why can't the coaches improve just tlike players do? Double standard?

Comment

Not personal, but Triano is canon fodder.

Hope we use some coin and get ourselves a legacy coach.
                        Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Wed May 18, 2011, 02:42 PM.

Comment

MyMomLovesMe wrote: View Post
                          Not personal, but Triano is canon fodder.

Hope we use some coin and get ourselves a legacy coach.
                          Yes, he is cannon fodder. That's exactly why they will run him back out there this year. Someone is going to have to take the blame for the 2011-12 25-win crapfest and Triano is as good a guy as any to take the fall. The funny thing is that the worse they are the more likely he is to be kept on cause they aren't bringing in a new coach until this thing is back off the ground and learning to walk.

Comment

I'm not a fan of his but with BC back, I expect at least one more season for Triano.

Comment

what about rick adleman? he's my coach in 2K11 with the raptors.

Comment

Working...
                              X