No announcement yet.

Chicago Combine 2011 - Interviews and News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"(Salt Lake City) is a great city and a great place to play, and (the Jazz has a) really good team," said the 6-foot-10 Kanter, who said his preferred position is power forward although he also plays center. "I followed them when I was in Turkey."
    Apparently, one of his favourite teams is Utah. Here's the link:

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...-like-him.html
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Have you seen the Mormon girls there?
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

There's a reason you never see Jimmer frown
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

lol

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
              That's what I meant (didn't I say that, lol?). I don't think he's actually trying to maneuver himself to the Wizards, or else he would have refused Cleveland and Minnesota as well.

Or were you being sarcastic? My sarcasm meter is off at the moment.
              FOr some reason, I didn't even notice I was responding to you and didn't fully read your comment.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

From The Hoops report - http://thehoopsreport.com/article.aspx?id=728 :

A few excerpts from the article, take em with a grain of salt:

*The Toronto Raptors took Brandon Knight out to dinner, rather than just interview him at the hotel. A source said the Raptors are very interested in drafting Knight at No. 5 to replace Jose Calderon as their franchise point guard.

*A source said that the Utah Jazz are very interested in Kemba Walker at No. 3

*A Sacramento Kings executive raved about how much he loved Kawhi Leonard. He said Leonard is the only NBA-ready small forward in the draft.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                  FOr some reason, I didn't even notice I was responding to you and didn't fully read your comment.
                  I see how it is.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post

God has a bad sense of humour.

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
                      Well, hopefully he blows them off too then! If it scares the other teams off him, we'll pick him up. Then when Wall becomes a FA, he can come join his buddy Kanter in T-Dot!
                      That would be awesome! Then we could watch Amir, Sonny, DeMar, John Wall, and Kanter all do "The Dougie"! Not to mention we'd have a great team... I'm Dougie'n right now thinking of the possibilities as I watch my Saturday morning cartoons!

Comment

courtesy of hoopsworld

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=19859

Comment

Here is a more complete chart courtesy of DE

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-pre-...=0&pos=0&sort=

Comment

Here are all the draft measurements.

http://raptorsrepublic.com/static/dr...ments2011.html

Comment

Tank wrote: View Post
                              From The Hoops report - http://thehoopsreport.com/article.aspx?id=728 :

A few excerpts from the article, take em with a grain of salt:

*The Toronto Raptors took Brandon Knight out to dinner, rather than just interview him at the hotel. A source said the Raptors are very interested in drafting Knight at No. 5 to replace Jose Calderon as their franchise point guard.

*A source said that the Utah Jazz are very interested in Kemba Walker at No. 3

*A Sacramento Kings executive raved about how much he loved Kawhi Leonard. He said Leonard is the only NBA-ready small forward in the draft.
                              For a team that's usually so secretive, this is a pretty public gesture, isn't it? They do the dinner thing here, on the regular but at the Chicago combine?

Doesn't Sacramento have Omri Caspi? Isn't the team's biggest problem immaturity not SF?

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                                For a team that's usually so secretive, this is a pretty public gesture, isn't it? They do the dinner thing here, on the regular but at the Chicago combine?

Doesn't Sacramento have Omri Caspi? Isn't the team's biggest problem immaturity not SF?
                                From what I gather, these types of interviews and workouts in Chicago and New Jersey are taking the place of the players actually flying all over North America to the cities. It saves on expenses and it's easier on the players. Knight might only come to Toronto if he's got another workout/interview, or perhaps not at all.
                                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X