Ramon Sessions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramon Sessions?

What do you guys think of Ramon Sessions?

Since the Cavs got the #1 pick and i think they will go for Irving, and Davis is virtually untreatable, that would probably leave Sessions as the 3rd PG.

Would he be a guy that would fit the Raps system? Can score, pass, rebound, good in transition, decent jumpshot. Not sure about his defense tho.

What do you guys think?

We have Bayless who is 2 years younger and does everything as well if not better than Sessions, no thanks.

I am not even a big Bayless fan so that should tell you a little more as well.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

nah
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post

Since the Cavs got the #1 pick and i think they will go for Irving, and Davis is virtually untreatable, that would probably leave Sessions as the 3rd PG.

Would he be a guy that would fit the Raps system? Can score, pass, rebound, good in transition, decent jumpshot. Not sure about his defense tho.

What do you guys think?
        No thank you.

He is 13/71 from 3 in his career (4 seasons and 259 games).

I thinik Bayless is a better player with more upside and 3 years younger.

Comment

He's overpaid, not good at running an offense and isn't a good defender. No, thanks.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

What do you guys think?
            No for the same reasons stated by other posters.

As for Cleveland picking a PG, not so sure. They could go DWilliams as he is excited to potentially go to Cleveland, and the Cavs have been rumoured to be cool to Irving, although that may have just been when CAA were courting him.

ADD: I could def. see CLE going DWilliams and Kanter.

Comment

But didnt he do a good job when MoWill got injured?

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                No for the same reasons stated by other posters.

As for Cleveland picking a PG, not so sure. They could go DWilliams as he is excited to potentially go to Cleveland, and the Cavs have been rumoured to be cool to Irving, although that may have just been when CAA were courting him.

ADD: I could def. see CLE going DWilliams and Kanter.
                I think if they dont pick Irving, Dan Gilbert and Chris Grant will be castrated and thrown in the streets of cleveland to die. They certainly dont have a PG of Irving's caliber or a decent PG for that matter. Cavs will undoubtedly draft Irving, unless they trade that pick, then whoever will get that pick will definitely get Irving. I leaning more towards Irving and Kanter.

Comment

I think if they dont pick Irving, Dan Gilbert and Chris Grant will be castrated and thrown in the streets of cleveland to die. They certainly dont have a PG of Irving's caliber or a decent PG for that matter. Cavs will undoubtedly draft Irving, unless they trade that pick, then whoever will get that pick will definitely get Irving. I leaning more towards Irving and Kanter.
                  If they pick Williams at number one and then someone like Kemba Walker or Brandon Knight at 4, I don't think they'll be much uproar in Cleveland. A lot of people will see Williams as a pretty good replacement for LeBron. And the fact that he's spoken out about wanting to play there is only a good thing.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                    If they pick Williams at number one and then someone like Kemba Walker or Brandon Knight at 4, I don't think they'll be much uproar in Cleveland. A lot of people will see Williams as a pretty good replacement for LeBron. And the fact that he's spoken out about wanting to play there is only a good thing.
                    But isnt Irving the consensus #1 pick? Much like John Wall was last year?

Comment

Or are you saying this in the hopes that theyll pass on Irving so the Raptors can get him and avoid another Euro player? hehehe just messin with you Tim.

Comment

I don't think he is the consensus #1 overall(Irving). Probably 70-30 in his favour, but I don't think he's the consensus.

Comment

I don't think completely clear cut. Irving certainly is the guy most like at the #1 spot, but Williams isn't that far behind, and there are some who like Williams better. John Wall was a guy everyone thought would be the best player. That's not true this time.

Or are you saying this in the hopes that theyll pass on Irving so the Raptors can get him and avoid another Euro player? hehehe just messin with you Tim.
                          Actually, part of me is hoping they take Williams and then either Walker or Knight at 4, leaving the Raptors to take Kanter. No way Irving lasts to 5.
                          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I don't think completely clear cut. Irving certainly is the guy most like at the #1 spot, but Williams isn't that far behind, and there are some who like Williams better. John Wall was a guy everyone thought would be the best player. That's not true this time.

Actually, part of me is hoping they take Williams and then either Walker or Knight at 4, leaving the Raptors to take Kanter. No way Irving lasts to 5.
                            I see. I think the Cavs will most likely take Irving since they dont have a legit PG, and then Kanter, to allow Varejao to play PF, his natural position and move JJ to the 3 spot.

If the Raps take Kanter, dont you think there's a higher probability that they will keep Bargnani coz then he can play his "natural" position which is the 4 spot? But if they take a PG, say Kemba, then that makes Calderon tradeable and most likely Bargnani as well because they dont have a legit center to pair him with?

Comment

No, not in the least. It's Irving 1a and Williams 1b at the moment. Both have question marks.

Comment

Working...
                              X