knickz thinks demar is eventually going to the lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick wrote: View Post
    I love the Raptors, but we are never going to win a championship.
    About half the teams in the league have NEVER won a championship.
    So we won't be the only ones, if what you say is true.

Of course Demar is going to leave, your a retard if you think anybody is going to stay in Toronto.
    Really? Damn.

I guess that makes me a 'retard'.

Nicely put Nick. You always did have a way of saying things in the most horribly insensitive and ignorant manner possible.

Do you only come on here to bother people Nick?
    Last edited by Joey; Mon May 23, 2011, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Bron Bron ditched his hometown (not buying the akron story) after a 60 win season, Paul pierce a Cali native and Lakers fan growing up plays for the goddamn celtics, nuff said, end this foolish thread, the point is money and winning is more important, now which one takes more precedence over the other now thats a thread....

Comment

I love the Raptors, but we are never going to win a championship. Of course Demar is going to leave, your a retard if you think anybody is going to stay in Toronto.
        Is the difference between a normal person and retard that a normal person knows the difference between `your' and `you're'?
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

and now you will say ed davis will go to boston to replace KG
          ya dun noe

Comment

I love the Raptors, but we are never going to win a championship. Of course Demar is going to leave, your a retard if you think anybody is going to stay in Toronto.
            thank you!
            "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

thomas1 wrote: View Post
              Knicks should worry about Amar's Knee's buckling up in the next 3-4 years before they worry about us losing Demar (he is on rookie scale and restricted).

Though I have to say thanks for the sentiment.
              again, I am the biggest raptor fan ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 f the knicks
              "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

This thread is not out to lunch due to the idea of DeMar or Ed leaving. It's out to lunch due to the timing. CBA negotiations are on going. One of the big topics for owners is putting new controls in place to prevent "The Decision" fiasco from happening again in the future. Small market teams, which make up most of the league, want protection and they're going to get it. Book it. That said, it's only my opinion and there is potential for me to be wrong of course. This bring me to my point. We can't make grand claims that require the support of a known CBA. That's like going out and buying Chevy floor mats when you don't know if you're getting a Chevy, a Toyota, a Nissan, etc. Those Chevy floor mats are going to look pretty silly when you show up at the Toyota dealership with your down payment.

Comment

Working...
                X