Gordon Hayward + Utah's 12 pick for Toronto's 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon Hayward + Utah's 12 pick for Toronto's 5th

Gordon Hayward is a beast, but Kawhi Leonard is more potential. Should Utah trade Gordon and possibly get Brandon Knight and Leonard at the 3rd and 5th picks.
    And Toronto can get a sleeper like Singeton or Brooks at the 12th pick.
    Last edited by e2thed; Tue May 24, 2011, 02:00 PM.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

That is not a bad proposal.

The only thing is O'Connor has come out and said Hayward is part of their future and they are moving forward with him as part of the core.

Comment

Anyway to contact BC, he needs to know of this genius trade.

Comment

A beast? Hayward put together a nice run at the end of the season, he shoots the ball well and knows how to play within an offense, but is he the answer we need at the 3 spot? I we were not so bad defensively I would be all over this, but right now we need toughness and griding type players as forwards.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Dude did you see what he did to Kobe last month. Hes a straight up beast, his development reminds me of DeMar's, he gets better progressively. I'd take him over JJ, Klieza anyday.

Comment

As a prospect I would also take him over James Johnson and Klieza as well, but I will not give up the 5th pick for him, even if we get the 12th in return. We need a game changer, not another good player, I will take a shot that the 5th pick is our guy. Gordon would be nice if we had a better team, but to be a guy we build with.....
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Yeah im really high on Hayward, id be all for this. He's got a phenomenal IQ and would be perfect as a point forward type player if we did draft a guy like Kemba/Knight/Burks.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

he's not proven enough for the risk..
                The raps have a big hole in 1 and 3, so i would rather take someone with potential + is more proven.
                i dont think he will ever be good enough to defend a starting 3 in the NBA

Comment

he's more than proven. he was easily the jazz' best defender and got better as the season went on.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Does Utah have a 2nd round pick? Is so, Sonny Weems, 5th
                    G Hayward, 2nd round

Comment

northgrantballer wrote: View Post
                      Does Utah have a 2nd round pick? Is so, Sonny Weems, 5th
                      G Hayward, 2nd round
                      Weems is a free agent. Cannot trade him.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                        Dude did you see what he did to Kobe last month. Hes a straight up beast, his development reminds me of DeMar's, he gets better progressively. I'd take him over JJ, Klieza anyday.
                        i wouldn't and learn how to spell Kleiza

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                          i wouldn't and learn how to spell Kleiza
                          I don't think you're in real position to say anything, bro.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                            Beast is a bit strong. I think the kids these days overhype that word. Hayward at his best is crafty, but he's nowhere near a beast or 'beasting over' people. He could develop into a solid reserve, but he's at best someone like Morris Peterson without the defense. I wouldn't give up the 5th pick for him.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                              I don't think you're in real position to say anything, bro.
                              Calm Down, Bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X