Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kleiza Update

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kleiza Update

LOL, let's see if we can make some sense of this:
    According to him, most likely something will be misunderstood words medical practitioner. "I'm not ready. If you see my feet, you understand. I'm not even ready to run. Just to be a good three months - said the basketball player. - Frankly I say that I know nothing about the new procedures. Konsultavausi with many doctors, but is new to me so quickly to return to the court. "

After this week's player to leave the United States, where it will takes a new step in the rehabilitation. "Every month or two - everything is changing, the athlete can do something more. I do not think there will know, something new, "- said L. Kleiza.
    Source: Diena.com (Google Translation)
    Source: Diena.com

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    LOL, let's see if we can make some sense of this:

Source: Diena.com (Google Translation)
    Source: Diena.com
    I think this quote says it all: "most likely something will be misunderstood words medical practitioner."
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Post Thanks / Like

Purple monkey dishwasher.

Post Thanks / Like

this explains a lot, actually.
    @jerboat

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

something about his Quidditch match against Hogwart's.

Post Thanks / Like

Wtf?

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like I'm reading something Raptors4life posted.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    I feel like I'm reading something Raptors4life posted.
    hahahaha

Raptors Republic Rookie philwill's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Is he saying that he's going to be back sooner than expected, and that new procedures and treatments are surprising players all the time with their effectiveness?
    It's about money

Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea. I was hoping someone could decipher the translation into something meaningful or someone spoke his mother tongue.

Post Thanks / Like

Heard he'll be ready for the start of the season (I had thought he was originally expected back around Christmas)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Liston wrote: View Post
    Heard he'll be ready for the start of the season (I had thought he was originally expected back around Christmas)

That could be the start of the season...

Raptors Republic Starter MyMomLovesMe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't sound positive.

Raptors Republic Rookie philwill's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It sounds mysterious, but I am hearing positivity...
    It's about money

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

It must be a very poor translation. Maybe he'll clear things up for us in English.
    Last edited by j bean; Fri May 27th, 2011 at 02:54 PM.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I know just enough Lithuanian to be dangerous. Here's an improved translation:

Injured basketball player Linas Kleiza was surprised to read, in a Kaunas newspaper, doctor Rimtautas Gudas being quoted saying he is already ready to play at full strength.

"As soon as I read the news that I can play I was very surprised. I did not understand what doctor Gudas wanted to say. True, each injury is different, and players can recover in two, three or four months "- said L. Kleiza.

According to him, most likely the doctor was misquoted. "I'm not ready. If you see my feet, you will understand. I'm not even ready to run. It will be a good three months - said the basketball player. - Frankly I don't know about the latest procedures. I will consult with various doctors, but it seems unusual to me to return so quickly to the court. "

After this week the player will leave for the United States, where he will take the next step in his rehabilitation. "Every month or two things change and I can do something more. I do not know if I will learn anything new there."- said L. Kleiza.

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It's positively negative.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Kuh wrote: View Post

Injured basketball player Linas Kleiza was surprised to read, in a Kaunas newspaper, doctor Rimtautas Gudas being quoted saying he is already ready to play at full strength.

"As soon as I read the news that I can play I was very surprised. I did not understand what doctor Gudas wanted to say. True, each injury is different, and players can recover in two, three or four months "- said L. Kleiza.

According to him, most likely the doctor was misquoted. "I'm not ready. If you see my feet, you will understand. I'm not even ready to run. It will be a good three months - said the basketball player. - Frankly I don't know about the latest procedures. I will consult with various doctors, but it seems unusual to me to return so quickly to the court. "

After this week the player will leave for the United States, where he will take the next step in his rehabilitation. "Every month or two things change and I can do something more. I do not know if I will learn anything new there."- said L. Kleiza.
    Thanks for contributing that.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Kuh wrote: View Post

Thank you!

Raptors Republic Rookie G-locity's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats good to know that he will be ready to come off the bench next season.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information