No announcement yet.

Kleiza Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know just enough Lithuanian to be dangerous. Here's an improved translation:

Injured basketball player Linas Kleiza was surprised to read, in a Kaunas newspaper, doctor Rimtautas Gudas being quoted saying he is already ready to play at full strength.

"As soon as I read the news that I can play I was very surprised. I did not understand what doctor Gudas wanted to say. True, each injury is different, and players can recover in two, three or four months "- said L. Kleiza.

According to him, most likely the doctor was misquoted. "I'm not ready. If you see my feet, you will understand. I'm not even ready to run. It will be a good three months - said the basketball player. - Frankly I don't know about the latest procedures. I will consult with various doctors, but it seems unusual to me to return so quickly to the court. "

After this week the player will leave for the United States, where he will take the next step in his rehabilitation. "Every month or two things change and I can do something more. I do not know if I will learn anything new there."- said L. Kleiza.

Comment

It's positively negative.
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Kuh wrote: View Post

Injured basketball player Linas Kleiza was surprised to read, in a Kaunas newspaper, doctor Rimtautas Gudas being quoted saying he is already ready to play at full strength.

"As soon as I read the news that I can play I was very surprised. I did not understand what doctor Gudas wanted to say. True, each injury is different, and players can recover in two, three or four months "- said L. Kleiza.

According to him, most likely the doctor was misquoted. "I'm not ready. If you see my feet, you will understand. I'm not even ready to run. It will be a good three months - said the basketball player. - Frankly I don't know about the latest procedures. I will consult with various doctors, but it seems unusual to me to return so quickly to the court. "

After this week the player will leave for the United States, where he will take the next step in his rehabilitation. "Every month or two things change and I can do something more. I do not know if I will learn anything new there."- said L. Kleiza.
        Thanks for contributing that.

Comment

Kuh wrote: View Post

Thank you!

Comment

Thats good to know that he will be ready to come off the bench next season.

Comment

Kleiza is terrible. I was really high on him before the season but Ive been let down hard by his performance this year. I couldn't bear the travel calls on every drive, the 29% 3pt shooting (supposed to be his strength), and him always being beat by faster forwards on defence. It seems like on the forums people still have faith he can be a strong basketball player and I would like to know where that optimism comes from.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I can admit, Kleiza is a beast. In preseason, he was legit starter, and he could have a season with 15 points 6 rebounds a game. When he started playing bad , I figured he was just settling for jumpers and was not feeling it, when I found out he was injured it came full circle. Once this guy is healthy then he will be similar to the beast we all saw in preseason.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I still see him comming off the bench next season with barbosa ( if we still have him)

Comment

Working...
                  X