Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triston would be real cool, I met his dad once! ahaha,
    Brampton is in the GTA, so yeah its close. :P

Im still optimistic about Bargs, I think Colangelo is a great sales person (he's got that slimy car sales man look) and Bargnani has a lot going for him (7 footer, Unique talent, Stretch Defence, 21 PPG, still only 25), meaning that some team like Utah or San Antonio with a really professional front office and staff could nurture him to improve into a much more valuable basketball player.
    In fact I read on some Spurs blog that the fans were interested. One even mentioned dejaun blair in a trade O:
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Right now Walker is better that everybody outside of Irving but he's 21 and most of the other guys in the top ten are 19. I think those two years is impacting his perceived upside.

My top five would be Irving, Williams, Kanter, Walker and Knight. In that order. I really like Burks too. Call me crazy but I think he has a top 3 players of the class type upside. Like Evans and Westbrook the recent past classes, he's been sort of flying under the radar a little going into personal workouts. He has the potential to shoot up the board. He's got that high skill big PG potential that both Tyreke Evans and Westbrook have.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Call me crazy...
        Crazy.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          suburb of..... although we don't like to admit it.
          i always get brantford and brampton confused.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Finally, another Burks supporter
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Still, there are a group of guys higher on my list.

Comment

Working...
              X