mobil porno porno izle porno
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: International Free Agents?

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Starter Quirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    355
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default International Free Agents?

    BC's signing of Garbajosa and Parker in his first season was a big part of his early success with the Raptors.

    Who's out there that we could get?

    If we don't draft Kantre, Valanciunas or Biyombo, maybe we can sign someone like Bourousis? Other possibilities?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiannis_Bourousis

  2. #2
    Super Moderator MangoKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    3,142
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The guy who I really want is Dimitris Diamantidis. He's a terror on D and has tremendous size for a PG.

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Veteran ceez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,989
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Flip Murray
    @jerboat

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic All-Star WJF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    There is a strong bodied PG out there who is still fairly young and is coming off a great run in Euro League...



    Jeremy Pargo.

    EDIT, looks like he just signed a new 2 year deal on May 24th with Maccabi Tel Aviv.

  5. #5
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,565
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Juan Carlos Navarro, if they could somehow convince him that if he gave the NBA another try it would be more inviting in Toronto. If Calderon gets moved in that rumored Gay trade or some other trade you have a player who can fill in at the point at times and can also shoot the lights out at the 2. His one and only season in the NBA is not a true representation of his abilities. He wasn't given a fair chance and was never made to feel at home in Memphis. He's 30 now. He could provide some veteran leadership and consistency off the bench.

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic All-Star WJF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MangoKid wrote: View Post
    The guy who I really want is Dimitris Diamantidis. He's a terror on D and has tremendous size for a PG.
    The only problem is he is over 30 and we are not close to winning anything, why would he come over?

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic All-Star WJF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Juan Carlos Navarro, if they could somehow convince him that if he gave the NBA another try it would be more inviting in Toronto. If Calderon gets moved in that rumored Gay trade or some other trade you have a player who can fill in at the point at times and can also shoot the lights out at the 2. His one and only season in the NBA is not a true representation of his abilities. He wasn't given a fair chance and was never made to feel at home in Memphis. He's 30 now. He could provide some veteran leadership and consistency off the bench.
    I think he could be a great pick up for a team like the Knicks or Boston, a team that can win and use a solid vet that can shoot the ball. I just don't see Toronto as a place for a 30 year old to come and play for a loosing team for a year or two.

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21,673
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote WJF wrote: View Post
    I think he could be a great pick up for a team like the Knicks or Boston, a team that can win and use a solid vet that can shoot the ball. I just don't see Toronto as a place for a 30 year old to come and play for a loosing team for a year or two.
    Good point but don't forget when Garbo and Parker came the Raps won 27 games the year before.

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Veteran ceez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,989
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Does Navarro want to come back though? I thought he didn't enjoy the nba or something? Or did he just not like playing in Memphis...