Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Does Jose Calderon Rank In Raptors' History At The Point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sundiata Gaines....how quickly we forget..

Comment

Poll Added

I like how this thread is going. Great discussion people. FYI, I just added a poll.

Barrett and Palacio. Skip.

Comment

Was digging through the deep dark caves of my memory, and came up with a few people forgot:

Rafer Alston. Was twice a Raptor. We gave him his start in the NBA I believe.

Mugsy Bogues. Awesome.

Carlos Arroyo played a few games here. Pass.

Marcus Banks. He did play in a few games. I actually really liked the guy.

Does anyone Remember Derrick Dial?
        I remember I always got him and someone else mixed up when they were on the floor. They looked the exact same from behind .. can't remember the dudes name though. Ah well, there's a reason for that I guess. haha

Comment

Skip was signed to a couple ten days and then kept for the rest of the season if my memory is correct. He then moved to Miami, which was Wade's rookie year, and then eventually coming back here the following year by signing that fat contract which was later dumped for Mike James. I think that's right.... It's been a while.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            Skip was signed to a couple ten days and then kept for the rest of the season if my memory is correct. He then moved to Miami, which was Wade's rookie year, and then eventually coming back here the following year by signing that fat contract which was later dumped for Mike James. I think that's right.... It's been a while.
            Yep. Thats what I remember.
            Played well for us too.

Comment

Until that game where he didn't and he left the arena at half time after Sam Mitchell got through with him... Hahaha The Smitch really had a chip on his shoulder during the early years.

Comment

you guys already know that i'm going to say my fav player in the nba and raptors history...if i have a another son i'm going to name him jose
                "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Can't believe I forgot Dee Brown as well (in addition to all those other guys).

But if we want obscure, how about Negele Knight for six games and Mark Baker, who played all of two minutes for us (as well as in the NBA), missed one shot and turned the ball over once. I guess those two minutes were better than nothing.

Comment

I always loved roko ukic. If he was given more of a chance I think he wouldve become a hall of fame PG. unbelievable talent and no one gave him a chance. shame on all of you.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Fourth behind Mighty Mouse, Mark Jackson and Alvin Williams.
                      Deadallus

Comment

JALEN ROSE

Yes, we're still talking about PGs.

Comment

J didn't play PG often. Are we going to throw Vince Carter's name in the hat now too?

Comment

J didn't play PG often. Are we going to throw Vince Carter's name in the hat now too?
                            Vince would be Top 10 PG in the Franchise if we did too ... which says more negative things about the Raps, then it does positive things about VC. haha

Comment

Anthony Parker and Julian Wright as well then, lol.

Comment

1.Alvin- A fan favorite raptor for 9 years. 2.Stoudamire-the BEST raptors point guard ever, but only stayed for two years before the Raptors had more peices. 3.Calderon- 6 years, assist to turnover ratio 4. TJ Ford- fastest point guard we ever had

Comment

Working...
                                X