Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redd done for the season...Maybe for good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redd done for the season...Maybe for good?

A basketball source has confirmed that Michael Redd suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament and torn medial collateral ligament in his left knee on Sunday night in Los Angeles. The injury will sideline the Bucks shooting guard for the rest of the season.

The injury is the same one that Redd suffered nearly one year ago, on Jan. 24 against Sacramento at the Bradley Center. He suffered a torn ACL and torn MCL in his left knee on that night and was lost for the rest of the season.
    JSOnline.com

This does not look good for Michael Redd. This could be the end of the line for him.

Same injury, on the same knee almost a year later...damn that sucks. Yeah, him continuing his career is not looking good.

On a side note, I'm guessing the Bucks' record will improve with Redd on the sidelines. Look for Jennings numbers to increase significantly.

Comment

Yeah, Jennings could suddenly turn into a fantasy stud again but what could happen is that the word is out on him now and with Redd gone the defenses can focus more on stopping him. I think Ersan Ilyasova is going to get more PT now. Fantasy players, take it however you want but I would recommend adding him to the end of your bench.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Yeah, Jennings could suddenly turn into a fantasy stud again but what could happen is that the word is out on him now and with Redd gone the defenses can focus more on stopping him. I think Ersan Ilyasova is going to get more PT now. Fantasy players, take it however you want but I would recommend adding him to the end of your bench.
        Absolutely. Jennings started the season kinda under the radar-defenses weren't really focused on him. It wasn't until after Jennings started putting up big numbers, particularly that 55 pt effort against GSW, that defenses zeroed in on him. That and Redd coming back caused his numbers to take a hit. But if Jennings can find a way to adjust to the defenses-and my guess is he will-his numbers should increase.

Comment

Does that mean more 3's for Delfino??!

LETS NBA!!!

Comment

Working...
          X