X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walsh out! D'Antoni next?!

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=6622321

Are the ducks lining up?

Well according to their press release they still call D'Antoni an "outstanding coach". Not that that really means anything.

And this really would go against BC's new focus on defense.

Although I think it would be pretty cool. If there's one coach that could hide Barg's flaws it's this guy.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

The first thing a new GM typically does is clear out the coaching staff and bring in his own guys. What Colangelo did in Toronto is the exception to the rule. That said, Mike doesn't match up to what Colangelo just said he's looking for. Don't let that get in your way though because I think all bets are off if Mike hits the market. He can always get on the air and spin Mike's style any way he wants.

Comment

He's coming

Apollo wrote: View Post
        The first thing a new GM typically does is clear out the coaching staff and bring in his own guys. What Colangelo did in Toronto is the exception to the rule. That said, Mike doesn't match up to what Colangelo just said he's looking for. Don't let that get in your wayh though because I think all bets are off if Mike hits the market. He can always get on the air and spin Mike's style any way he wants.
        MD is coming regardless of what BC said. Book it!
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I doubt this D'Antoni business if for no other reason than he's the second- or third-highest paid coach in the league. If Colangelo's trying to hang on to his job, I feel like a $6million-a-year coaching commitment would seem like suicide.

Comment

Working...
          X