Demar Derozan - Drew League Higilights 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar Derozan - Drew League Higilights 2011

DD tearing up the Drew league. keep up the work , great way to practice.

Nice find, counted 28 points scored by DeMar

Comment

Killin it! Nice to see him with a love for the game. Hope he keeps fine tuning his game. Bright future ahead of this kid.
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

nice find. I like to know that our players are still working out and playing, trying to improve in the offseason.

Though, i still notice a lack of ball handles by DD. Most of his shots was because of his pure athleticism, not his ability to create his own shot

Comment

This is an "organized" pick-up league, this will not do much for him improving his game. If the highlights showed him bringing the ball up the floor vs. pressure or creating for teammates off the bounce I would feel better about it. Hell, how about taking a few 20-22 foot shots.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Typical Demar stuff playing against scrubs.

Didn't he say he was going to practice his 3 pointer?!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Typical Demar stuff playing against scrubs.

Didn't he say he was going to practice his 3 pointer?!
              just because it didnt show him taking 3's doesn't mean he didnt attempt any also i'm sure he has been working on it over the course of the post season the drew league just started also did you hear who was playing trevor ariza? paul pierce? ya ok there cuz there scrubs

Comment

I think Odom plays in it too
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Looking at the clip, the defence looks horrible. No one is challenging anything at all.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                    just because it didnt show him taking 3's doesn't mean he didnt attempt any also i'm sure he has been working on it over the course of the post season the drew league just started also did you hear who was playing trevor ariza? paul pierce? ya ok there cuz there scrubs
                    you named like 2-3 NBA players out of a whole bunch of scrubs, not to mention this is more like a typical pick up game then a real basketball team.

Its safe to say that if they showed a highlight video of Demar scoring (including a few simple mid range shooting) that a) he either didn't attempt 3's or B) he did but he missed them all which weren't obviously shown.

I am sure Demar does work on his threes, but the knock against him is whether he can hit them in a game on a consistent enough basis to be considered an outside threat. The fact that they didn't show him make any three's in a competitive basketball game, shows that he wasn't comfortable nailing them.

Comment

guys its drew league... he is there to have a good time , stay in shape and play for the love of the game. Demar probably trys a few moves there that he cant pull off in the NBA. demar practices alot in the gym where the real practicing is done. The guys having fun doin what he loves, stop complaining... the guys in the NBA are people not fucking robots.

Comment

Not complaining, nice to see him get shots up.... as for making highlight reels of this sort of scrimmage, I think its funny.

Comment

MyMomLovesMe wrote: View Post
                          Not complaining, nice to see him get shots up.... as for making highlight reels of this sort of scrimmage, I think its funny.
                          True. The guys an NBA starter. He should be killin pretty much every league he plays in. I would like to see his highlight reel playing in my men's rec league. Although if he dunked on me I would probably elbow him in the groin at least once...

Comment

zzzzz.... DD playing in a high school gym with 500 people watching... I hope this isn't foreshadowing

Comment

There are quite a few NBA and Euro league professionals who play in this league, not to mention former vets. Since he's got to be spending much of the week doing skills/strength training and recovering anyway, by all means go dominate once a week in a decently competitive league.

Comment

Working...
                              X