Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: HW:Ingramreporting MIN wants DeMar; Litel #2/Flynn for #5/DD (post #81 for Litel)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    Let me just say...keep dreamin minniiii...
    I can see Calderon and 5th pick for 2nd pick and Flynn and then flip flynn to sacramento for #7th pick...
    You can keep dreaming if you think the Kings will trade their 7th pick for Flynn

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MangoKid wrote: View Post
    You can keep dreaming if you think the Kings will trade their 7th pick for Flynn
    I see the kings doing it if both Walker and Knight are off the board by 7...
    but lets not get too ahead of ourselves

Post Thanks / Like

Quote keefec wrote: View Post
    I see the kings doing it if both Walker and Knight are off the board by 7...
    but lets not get too ahead of ourselves
    The Kings won't do that deal. That's like saying we'd deal our #5 pick for Flynn. See how ridiculous that sounds?

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I like hearing SAC are interested in Flynn. It gives me hope of a deal sending Calderon and Garcia to MIN with the pieces in return to SAC and TOR being unknown or to be determined. There are a lot of possibilities in this scenario.

Also, DET/CLE/MIN deal will happen - I can feel it and, in my opinion, is much more likely than DD to MIN.

Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

LOOOOLL

who in there right mind would trade derozan???

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Trade Derozan? hahahaha in your dreams Minnesota. DeRozan has a tremendous amount of potential why would we trade such a young athletic SG for a #2 that might end up being a bust. I'd stick with the 5th pick and grab kemba(or knight if he's there)

Raptors Republic Starter charlz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Donnie Brasco wrote: View Post

PS. The one thing I do like about the original trade I proposed, would be the hilarity of seeing Bargnani (who I am certain will be thrilled to be traded to the coldest city in the NBA lol.
    Actually Minnesota is statistically the coldest as are Milwaukee Chicago and this past year NY Boston Detroit CLE heck even DEN had way worse snow storms. Toronto is moderated because it is between two of the great lakes...
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Post Thanks / Like

I can't see them moving DeRozen for anything close to this deal.

It wont happen #2 is a trap pick because Williams is sort of the consensus guy but most GM's just get a weird/tweener vibe about him.

Could be Tyrus Thomas all over again.

I seriously doubt the Raps will trade DeRozen unless some other team over paid big. Flynns stock has plummeted. They will move Bargs - but hanging on to Calderon for another year is not the end of the world.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote charlz wrote: View Post
    Actually Minnesota is statistically the coldest as are Milwaukee Chicago and this past year NY Boston Detroit CLE heck even DEN had way worse snow storms. Toronto is moderated because it is between two of the great lakes...
    It's been a while since I lived there, but has ANOTHER great lake popped up around Toronto? I could have sworn they were just bordering the one!
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he has a pool in the back
    @jerboat

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

well technically we are in the mass of land in between Lake Huron, Erie, and Ontario.
    Weather wise those lakes do a lot to change our climate

Post Thanks / Like

Obviously completely bs rumor.

colangelo would become public enemy #1

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote phez wrote: View Post
    Obviously completely bs rumor.

colangelo would become public enemy #1
    See Ceez' thread quoting Colangelo - no truth to it, discussion over about DD. http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...clears-the-air

Post Thanks / Like

Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    well technically we are in the mass of land in between Lake Huron, Erie, and Ontario.
    Weather wise those lakes do a lot to change our climate
    Thank goodness someone other than me passed grade 5 geography.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank goodness someone other than me passed grade 5 geography.
    Maybe it's grade 5 English you didn't pass, then. You could also say that Toronto is in between two oceans, then: the Atlantic and Pacific. Generally, when you say something is in between two things, it's a little closer than a three hour drive.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Maybe it's grade 5 English you didn't pass, then. You could also say that Toronto is in between two oceans, then: the Atlantic and Pacific. Generally, when you say something is in between two things, it's a little closer than a three hour drive.
    While you are cracking wise with your smarmy retorts on my post you are only making your self look stupid.

The entire piece of land that lies between Huron Erie and Ontario is regulated by the lakes. This is a hoops discussion go research it.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't see them moving DeRozen for anything close to this deal.

It wont happen #2 is a trap pick because Williams is sort of the consensus guy but most GM's just get a weird/tweener vibe about him.

Could be Tyrus Thomas all over again.

I seriously doubt the Raps will trade DeRozen unless some other team over paid big. Flynns stock has plummeted. They will move Bargs - but hanging on to Calderon for another year is not the end of the world.
    Most scouts are pretty high on Williams...
    The closest thing to thomas in this draft is thompson, Williams is closer to beasley..
    But to me, I would like to see Williams to be a bit more humble if the raps were to draft him, but most scouts are pretty high on him, saying that hes got the athleticism to play the SF and strong enough to play PF.

Post Thanks / Like

While you are cracking wise with your smarmy retorts on my post you are only making your self look stupid.

The entire piece of land that lies between Huron Erie and Ontario is regulated by the lakes. This is a hoops discussion go research it.
    One would not normally describe Toronto as lying between two Great Lakes. That was my point. You're the one who brought out the 5th grade thing.

And if you want to be precise, North America's entire weather system is regulated both by the Pacific and the Atlantic.
    Follow me on Twitter.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information