Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Bismack Biyombo Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    I can hear it now, straight outta Jack's mouth when Biyombo has a nice dunk or block: "Ohhhh, Biyombo-clot mon!"
    I've been laughing at this for 10 minutes now. My co-workers are wondering what the hell is going on.

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    I saw this. So if Doug is right and we take him 5th, we'd have to pay a hefty salary AND a buyout amount. Not that it's coming out of my pocket, but sounds like going through a lot of trouble for a very big question mark who hasn't shown much of anything except his wingspan.
    What hasn't he shown on D/rebounding?

Raptors Republic Rookie BayCityBaller's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Biyombo's work ethic and athleticism are insanely appealing. His shot-blocking skills would bring a much needed element to the Raps backcourt. The Raps offer one of the best situations in the league for him with a commitment to youth and development of talent. Add to that a defensive minded coach and you have a recipe that reads very well for him in Toronto. Every media pundit that has talked about him, and they all have, has stated that his defense is 100% NBA-ready.

All that being said, he is a tough call at 5. In most drafts, he is mid-teens. With this year's draft there are so many question marks, that the one that follows with an exclamation point (read: ?!) is bound to find his way into the upper lottery. Bismack definitely fits the bill.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote MangoKid wrote: View Post
    I've been laughing at this for 10 minutes now. My co-workers are wondering what the hell is going on.
    I'm using that line in my post title if we draft him.

Post Thanks / Like

Bobcats want Biyombo at #7:

Word among execs is the Bobcats have moved up to 7 to select Bismack Biyombo.
    http://twitter.com/#!/KBerg_CBS/stat...05294916636672

Thread Information