Al Jeff and #2 pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Jeff and #2 pick

Think this could be a way to break up with Bargnani and Calderon while picking up a solid Center asset, the #2 pick, and a little bit of potential in Anthony Randolph?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=6cexs2w
    It's about money

Pretty raw deal for Minnesota.

Comment

Big Al is still only 26, but this would mean he would be on his 4th NBA team already, why? He does score on the block well, but we don't have teh shooters to surround him with the make him effective. With Randolph coming in we would have 3 power forwards who at this time are pretty skinny and are not great offensive players....Although with minutes Randolph was showing some good things in Minny.....I don`t know, I am on the fence.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Jefferson is not a great defender, and $13M for 3 yrs? Minny is in love with Randolph (no idea why) and highly unlikely they trade him. Not to mention that this would give Minny 4PGs, 4 SFs, 3 Cs and 1 PF (depending upon where you put Beasley.) They would have no SG's on the team. Kahn's an idiot so anything is possible, but I just don't see this.

REALLY don't see why Minny gives up the #2 in this deal. I see Utah potentially giving up the #3.

Comment

Working...
        X