Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crazy talk about Bosh returning

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crazy talk about Bosh returning

Might be funny or crazy talk for others, but i thought id just throw it out there.....coz im bored, hehehe.

If the Heat are willing to take on Bargnani and Calderon, would you be willing to accept Bosh in return?

Of course other players need to be thrown in to make the salaries work, but what im trying to get at is since most of us are eager to send Bargnani and Calderon packing, are you willing to trade them at the expense of reacquiring Bosh, of course, instantly making him again the face of the franchise and eventually rebuilding around him.

It might be a possibility, since i read an article (sorry cant remember where, might be realgm) that sources said Riley may be open to dealing Bosh if they dont win the championship.....

Your thoughts....
    Last edited by Arsenalist; Sat Jun 11th, 2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Add an ounce of meaning to the title.

Post Thanks / Like

Would I? Fuck yeah, I would. For just Bargnani and Calderon? Damn straight I would. I never thought ill of Bosh. But I wouldn't want him leading this team. It's already proven that he can't, but as second banana, for sure. If you move Davis to the 5 and Bosh at the 4, that's a pretty nice front count.

Post Thanks / Like

No, I don't want him back here. I like where the team is heading now without Bosh.

Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bosh is great and is much better than both Bargnani and Calderon but the problem is that Bosh is a max contract guy, yet he's not worth a max contract. Even in a new CBA and contracts are rolled back a bit, its still an issue. That's the reason why I don't want Gay. Even though he would be outstanding, its too much money for one person.

Also I don't see how fans can forgive him for how he left Toronto. He was a classy guy right until the end. It'll just create a bad locker room environment if he came back. Too much negativity. It'd be similar if TMAC or Vince ever came back. Just too much bad blood.

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MangoKid wrote: View Post
    Would I? Fuck yeah, I would. For just Bargnani and Calderon? Damn straight I would. I never thought ill of Bosh. But I wouldn't want him leading this team. It's already proven that he can't, but as second banana, for sure. If you move Davis to the 5 and Bosh at the 4, that's a pretty nice front count.
    Thats why i posted this thread, i thought it could be nonsense but then it peeked my curiosity. See that would be the problem, the moment you welcome back Bosh, no way in hell would he play second banana in a team like the Raps. Maybe not an accurate statement but IMO Bosh can be the franchise player in more than half of the teams in the league, Raps included. I literally hate the guy and ive said it before, but with the current raps rotation, if he comes in here, he will be the best player on this team and again IMO, your best player usually is your franchise player, someone you will have to build around.

so for me, it would probably make sense to get back bosh since he is way better than having bargnani and calderon, but id rather keep the two.

Post Thanks / Like

No thanks! That is all.

Post Thanks / Like

No, he's past news, time to move on from the bum.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar