No announcement yet.

Crazy talk about Bosh returning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first I was going to say Yes because of my discontent towards both bargnani and calderon, and as I continue to write, I still say yes because of my distaste for the pair.

Bosh has proven to be a great scorer and rebounder for toronto. I don't think he should be a focal point but definitely a potent second option.

the Bargnani experiment has one more year left before we lose all value in his trade stock. I say create a fake buzz about his 'potential' and trade him! I thought life would be better without Bosh, I was wrong.

Comment

JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
      I thought life would be better without Bosh, I was wrong.
      you are talking 1 year (and a rebuilding year at that) after Bosh... you aren't wrong. You just need a little more patience.

Comment

Only time I like Bargs this season was when he torched Bosh when he came back to Toronto for a home game in Feb.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Nah, he's overpayed. Plus, he sucks on defense, which is what we're looking to improve in this rebuild process. Also, arn't we tired of having soft jump shooting big men on this team? Massive step backwards for the franchise. BC will find other ways to rid of Calderon before the draft or on draft day. As for Bargnani, he'll be gone by next season, maybe even the trade deadline, if he doesn't shape up under his new coach.

Comment

To get rid of Bargnani and Calderon in one fell swoop, its a YES. We're not talking Bosh as the long term franchise player here, I would flip him really quick for a package of young talent and draft picks and fix BC mistake when he let him go for pretty much nothing. A real trade with value coming back would accelerate the rebuilding process without the drama by a lot.

Comment

YES! So we can set up a cage match between Bosh and Triano. Hair pulling and kicks to the groin allowed.

(I would like it to go the distance)

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                Actually, this is not a repeat thread.

I think people are focusing on one part of my inquiry, im not asking if youd welcome Bosh back, im asking if youd welcome Bosh based on the departure of Bargnani and Calderon.

Try to analyze and not judge right away.
                My apologies ... No, I don't want Bosh back in general ... He's a 3rd fiddle making huge money ... crumbles in crunchtime
                My analysis - I wouldn't get rid of our best scorer, and best distributor to bring him back.
                The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Of course you do it, and then you flip him to a team in the west for youth and picks. You'd have to be on crack not to make that deal.

Comment

Remember when we could have had Blake Griffin for Bosh? Uggghhhhhhhhhh
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                      No actually I don't. I completely missed that rumour/report.

Comment

No, when was this? Oh, boy would I have done this. I would have even included a can of spam.
                        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

no way, the bosh has train has left the station a while ago
                          ya dun noe

Comment

I would do it right now, but only if Bosh is the second option.

Comment

Nope ... Raptors offered Bosh for the #1 pick that year, Clippers declined.
                              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Nope, they offered the #1 and Davis for Bosh. They didn't want to eat Davis' massive contract.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X