Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh+Jose / Deng+Noah+Hinrich

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=yz5952u

Take the rumoured Bosh trade, remove Banks and include Jose for Luol Deng.

TORONTO:
    -We're stuck with Hinrich and his unmovable contract, but he is a very good defensive back-up PG. It also allows Hedo to handle the ball more when Jack rests on the bench.

-Noah becomes the starting Centre. And with the help of Reggie Evans and Amir he could continue to improve.

-Deng become the creative wing player we've missed since VC left.

BULLS:
    -Bosh gives the Bulls the jackpot prize in the deal. And Jose replaces Hinrich as their primary back-up PG.

-Moving Deng and his 5 year/$10M per contract allows them to sign another FA this summer, in addition to re-signing Bosh.
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue Jan 12, 2010, 03:17 PM.
    RR OG

From Rotoworld

The Bulls have "no desire to part with" Joakim Noah, sources tell ESPN's Chris Broussard.
    Noah's name has popped up in the Tracy McGrady rumors, but we'd be really surprised if Noah gets dealt. He's second in the league in rebounding and is under contract on the cheap through the 2011/12 season.

I guess Chicago isnt as stupid as I thought they were

Comment

ummm how about no
      Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue Jan 12, 2010, 06:54 PM. Reason: No change made - accidently pushed edit instead of quote ;)

Comment

INFO wrote: View Post
        ummm how about no

Of course.

But we might want to resume this conversation a few days before the trade deadline.
        RR OG

Comment

I like the ESPN analysis of this trade. -8 wins Raptors, +4 wins Bulls!

Add in Thomas for Wright & POB and ESPN says Raps are only down 6 wins and I could live with it.
          The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
            http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=yz5952u

Take the rumoured Bosh trade, remove Banks and include Jose for Luol Deng.

TORONTO:
            -We're stuck with Hinrich and his unmovable contract, but he is a very good defensive back-up PG. It also allows Hedo to handle the ball more when Jack rests on the bench.

-Noah becomes the starting Centre. And with the help of Reggie Evans and Amir he could continue to improve.

-Deng become the creative wing player we've missed since VC left.

BULLS:
            -Bosh gives the Bulls the jackpot prize in the deal. And Jose replaces Hinrich as their primary back-up PG.

-Moving Deng and his 5 year/$10M per contract allows them to sign another FA this summer, in addition to re-signing Bosh.
            I think think you're heading in the right direct but I feel Banks has to be in any deal involving Bosh. I would also like to see some picks.

Comment

Working...
            X