Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TOTAL SPECULATION: Thompson to Toronto?

Raptors Republic Rookie BayCityBaller's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I fully expect that Tristan will be a high-value pick. In saying that, he will only be that if picked at 10 or later. 5 is not the spot to gamble on the redundancy of a 6'9" shot blocking, rebounding, defense first PF/C. We are already working on the development of one of those in Ed. Even if the Raps were to pick up another lottery pick, I'd rather see that spent on a Biyombo, Vesely or Leonard. all that being said, some mocks now have Tristan going as high as #6 to Washington so who knows where this draft goes past #2.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Christ, maybe he's just coming home for the weekend.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

BC should be working out every single lottery-talent. He wouldn't be doing his due diligence otherwise.

That said, it was not that long ago that I hoped we'd trade for two extra mid-1st round picks and a 2nd rounder to use on Thompson, Singleton and Darius Morris, respectively. Since then, Thompson and Morris have both soared up the draft boards, and even Singleton is being considered in the late lottery. =(

Post Thanks / Like

Quote OTFP wrote: View Post
    Christ, maybe he's just coming home for the weekend.
    Seriously? Were you THAT lazy that you didn't bother to read the first page of the thread? I mean, I know it's a daunting task, being one page and all.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MangoKid wrote: View Post
    Seriously? Were you THAT lazy that you didn't bother to read the first page of the thread? I mean, I know it's a daunting task, being one page and all.
    --------
    pffft - someone speculating "Seems kinda weird that the Raps would bring in Toronto native Tristan Thompson for a workout," does not = Raps are bringing him in for a workout.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information