Pistons 100/1
    Warriors 100/1
    Bucks 100/1
    Wolves 100/1
    Kings 100/1
    Wizards 100/1
    Raptors 150/1
    Source : http://beyondthebets.com/2011/06/13/...0-1-knicks-22/

Pistons ? Kings ? Wolves ? Are you kidding me ?

We could sit here all day if we wanted to cover what every blogger thought. I don't need to look at that list anymore than five seconds and realize it's a waste of time.

Comment

Good
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        We could sit here all day if we wanted to cover what every blogger thought. I don't need to look at that list anymore than five seconds and realize it's a waste of time.
        Bodog's not a blogger but a sports betting company. Just thought it'd be interesting.

Comment

haha i brought this up a couple days ago. Doesn't mean anything really but its just interesting what people think about the raps.
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

The link goes to a blog. Looks like a betting blog to me.

Comment

american bias toward raps
              ya dun noe

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                The link goes to a blog. Looks like a betting blog to me.
                The link goes to a betting blog quoting Bodog's official odds. Sitting outside of the US, I can't access the actual page on the betting site, so can't quote it directly.
                Last edited by Fanchie; Wed Jun 15, 2011, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Well, I'll say that the Raptors will probably win a few more games this year, but honestly, and this kills me to say this as a Raptors fan but, really it's not that hard to imagine that the Raptors could be the worst team next year. I don't think they will be, but I wouldn't be overly shocked if that happened. There are a few teams slumming it at the bottom of the NBA hierarchy and any one of them could end up at the bottom, Raptors included.
                  Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

For the most part Bodog is very well sourced through other sports journalistic outlets. From time and time again I've heard many analysits for both hockey and basketball refer to the odds that Bodogs site. . .

With that said is it even justifiable to look at this without considering the draft, and FA? We have no idea what the team will look like as of next season the only thing we have 100% certainty is that Demar Derozan will be on this team. I am only basing that on B.C's comments on the trade rumors. For all we know anyone else on this roster are subject for trade talks.

Comment

I can picture Toronto being the worst team next year, but I doubt it.

Charlotte will be TERRIBLE, Cleveland will still suck incredibly hard, Detroit is in bad shape (they still aren't done blowing up that team... slowest blow up in history?) Thats just in the east.

As things stand right now, I'd say the Raps finish between 4th - 8th worst team.

Comment

Just stupid americans ripping on the Raps. Nothing new here

Comment

Those odds are for winning a championship, it's not a reflection of how many games they'll win. You can easily make the case that every other franchise in the league has players more suited to a playoff run that Toronto does, the list shouldn't surprise anyone.

Comment

we can guess all we want but we still won't know what will happen next season. We could even make the playoffs for what we know

Comment

Mavs 5th?
                              Still no respect.
                              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Working...
                              X