No announcement yet.

Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no thx our future SF is JJ. And he is already a great defender and and stat sheet stuffer. He also has room to improve this off season so i'll go with a PG this draft.

Comment

That's what I was kinda getting at...

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
        His #s look average to below average to me... (I think he did like 3 reps in bench test).
        combine numbers aren't a huge deal, scouts know the players well before they hit the combine. Kevin durant couldn't even do one bench press when he did it!

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
          why do some of you think the raptors need ANOTHER rebounder?
          You can never have enough rebounding.
          "Defense wins championships."

Comment

also, even if Kawhi is a good fit etc etc, it's a sure thing that BC will take the best player on the board. I love leonard (see a bit of Gerald wallace in him, little bit shawn marion) but i think the only way to get him is to trade for second top 10 pick, there's gonna be guys ahead of leonard the Raps just can't pass up. Keep in mind the raptors will likely be in the lottery next year, unless they pull a rabbit out of a hat. If they're still using the OKC model, they'll be in the thick of things at next year's draft when the talent level is gonna be CRAZY. omf if the raps get harrison barnes....

Comment

Kawhi's hands

I haven't seen this picture posted anywhere on the forum so I thought I would post it. Its Holly MacKenzie from the score comparing her hand to Kawhi's.

I couldn't find the picture of her comparing her vagina size to Kawhi's penis though.
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

IROR wrote: View Post
                also, even if Kawhi is a good fit etc etc, it's a sure thing that BC will take the best player on the board. I love leonard (see a bit of Gerald wallace in him, little bit shawn marion) but i think the only way to get him is to trade for second top 10 pick, there's gonna be guys ahead of leonard the Raps just can't pass up. Keep in mind the raptors will likely be in the lottery next year, unless they pull a rabbit out of a hat. If they're still using the OKC model, they'll be in the thick of things at next year's draft when the talent level is gonna be CRAZY. omf if the raps get harrison barnes....
                Gerald Wallace and Shawn Marion are two great defensive minded wings to be compared to. Both are great in the open floor, defending man to man and help defense, can get in the passing lanes, block shots and can score to a certain extent. he should definitely deserves a look from the Raps especially if that second lottery pick that's been rumors is in their hands.

Harrison Barnes would be awesome in a Raps uniform!

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                  I haven't seen this picture posted anywhere on the forum so I thought I would post it. Its Holly MacKenzie from the score comparing her hand to Kawhi's.

I couldn't find the picture of her comparing her vagina size to Kawhi's penis though.
                  Yellow card.

Comment

Leonard's workouts are geared towards his development as a full-time wing player. He sees himself as a long-term shooting guard/small forward with the ability to defend multiple positions, and seems to have a very good understanding of what he needs to work on.

From DraftExpress.com http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...#ixzz1PZ5j2y00
                    http://www.draftexpress.com
                    I just read the new profile on draft express. Apparently he sees himself more as a 2/3 than as a pure 3 straight up. That kind of pushes him over the top for me, as he not only can be used at the 2 to go alongside J.J., but would seem to prefer some time there. Leonard and Johnson at the 2/3 for spells would be a nightmare for other teams, defensively speaking.

2 tough, strong, shot blocking, rebounding wings on the floor for the Raps at the same time? I don't think that's ever happened. And from what I keep hearing, Leonard's offense is coming along nicely. It's not perfect, obviously, but he's not ineffective on that end.

Derozan/Leonard/Johnson. If Leonard keeps developing his 3 point shot, that's about as complete a wing rotation as you could hope for.

Comment

Chris Singleton>Kawhi Leonard.

The only reason Leonard gets more publicity, is his hands and rebounding. Singleton is a much more accomplished defender, leader, and shooter.

He's the Patrick Patterson of this year's draft. Patterson will turn out to be the best 3-guard of last years draft, better than Paul George, Evan Turner, Aminu, and Hayward.
                      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                        Chris Singleton>Kawhi Leonard.

The only reason Leonard gets more publicity, is his hands and rebounding. Singleton is a much more accomplished defender, leader, and shooter.

He's the Patrick Patterson of this year's draft. Patterson will turn out to be the best 3-guard of last years draft, better than Paul George, Evan Turner, Aminu, and Hayward.
                        Patterson is a PF.

Comment

jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
                          I just read the new profile on draft express. Apparently he sees himself more as a 2/3 than as a pure 3 straight up. That kind of pushes him over the top for me, as he not only can be used at the 2 to go alongside J.J., but would seem to prefer some time there. Leonard and Johnson at the 2/3 for spells would be a nightmare for other teams, defensively speaking.

2 tough, strong, shot blocking, rebounding wings on the floor for the Raps at the same time? I don't think that's ever happened. And from what I keep hearing, Leonard's offense is coming along nicely. It's not perfect, obviously, but he's not ineffective on that end.

Derozan/Leonard/Johnson. If Leonard keeps developing his 3 point shot, that's about as complete a wing rotation as you could hope for.
                          If Demar is resting a nice unit could be Bayless, Leonard, JJ, Davis and Dre. 2 Good scorers in Bayless and Dre with two athletic wings able to leak out on the fast break (Leonard and JJ) and 3 good shot blocking/rebounding players in Davis, JJ and Leonard to offset Dre's limitations.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Patterson is a PF.
                            Exactly.

Comment

This man is going to have some broken fingers in his career. He'd be crazy on a guitar.

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                                I think we got more out of James Johnson than any second round pick we selected. Sure there are the odd sleepers that pan out, but a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Linas is signed for this upcoming season and two more, the last being a player option, if he recovers I don't see his 4.5 mil being a problem for the team. Johnson showed some very good things when given minutes, he also showed what he needs to improve on, give him an off-season with a team that had defined a role for him and see what he brings.
                                That's sort of what I'm getting at. If you already have JJ and are comfortable with him at SF then does it make sense to go after Leonard with your lottery pick? If you do go after Leonard then you're saying that you have no faith in JJ as a starter or that the Kleiza signing was a mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X