Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Irving can still be ours

Raptors Republic All-Star ebrian's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we should trade up to #1, and then draft Kemba Walker. It will blow everyone's minds, and teams will lose on purpose to us, in fear of what we might do next.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Employee wrote: View Post
    My guess it's just a ploy by the Cavs to mess everybody up. Who's going to want to trade for Minny's #2 if they don't know who they're gonna get.
    i'll tell you who they are going to get and that's a damn good player and a future star of the league.

whether it's irving or williams i'd be damn happy with either one. as would the 30 gm's in the league.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ebrian wrote: View Post
    I think we should trade up to #1, and then draft Kemba Walker. It will blow everyone's minds, and teams will lose on purpose to us, in fear of what we might do next.
    btw Amir johnson's number 15 so i don't think kemba will wear 15.

Raptors Republic Rookie BayCityBaller's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

By all reports, BC has inquired and they have refused his overtures. We won't part with what they want (assume DD) so they will hold onto the pick and get Williams. He does offer some redundancy with Wes Johnson and Beasley, but also offers a far better attitude than Beasley and more upside than Wes. Rumors are rampant that Beasley is on the block, so this makes sense. Beasley has shot himself in the foot with his indifference to consistency.

Raptors Republic All-Star ebrian's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    btw Amir johnson's number 15 so i don't think kemba will wear 15.
    Don't worry, Amir can give up his number, or we'll trade him. I do not want to shell out another $70-90 for a new jersey. CARTER is only 3 letters away from WALKER.

Thread Information