Irving can still be ours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irving can still be ours

Word is the Cavs are getting hot for Williams. Meaning Irving would tumble all the way to those Jazz dorks unless WE trade up with the twolves for #2. BC has openly said he thinks Irving and Williams are the only 2 sure things in the draft. IF the cavs do take Williams what do you think the odds are BC goes hard for the #2?

I'm getting all hot and bothered just thinking about it.
    @sweatpantsjer

This draft has got to be one of the strangest i've seen in a while.. When was the last time the consensus first overall dropped?
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

If Irving falls to #2, I think about 10 teams go hard to make that trade. No doubt BC will be one of them, but I'm not sure we've got the assets to win a bidding war for that pick, unless we're willing to move DeRozan (and Irving for the #5 + DeRozan is a move I wouldn't make).

Comment

My guess it's just a ploy by the Cavs to mess everybody up. Who's going to want to trade for Minny's #2 if they don't know who they're gonna get.
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Can't remember where I read it, I'll have to look for it, but word is that Cavs GM wants Irving, and Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert wants Williams. I think they'll definitely take Irving, coach Scott probably agrees.

Comment

jeskeets J.E. Skeets by timpchisholm
            RT @WFNYScott: Chad Ford reporting that #Cavs have committed to Kyrie Irving. Sorry, D-Will hopefuls; we told you not to get your hopes up.
            10 minutes ago
            Looks like Cleveland might now be committed to Irving, but who the hell knows...

Comment

if we could somehow get irving that would be insane!! maybe package our pick + a player or two miny already has rubio so i dont see why they would need irving

Comment

Tank wrote: View Post
                Can't remember where I read it, I'll have to look for it, but word is that Cavs GM wants Irving, and Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert wants Williams. I think they'll definitely take Irving, coach Scott probably agrees.
                CAVALIERS' ATTITUDE
                Maybe it's only a smokescreen, but word came out of Cleveland this past week that there is a split on whom the Cavs will take with the No. 1 pick in Thursday's draft. GM Chris Grant wants Kyrie Irving, the Duke playmaker out of West Orange, N.J. But owner Dan Gilbert is said to favor Arizona forward Derrick Williams.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...#ixzz1PqidGbMi
                Source NY Daily News

It was in the same article that Apollo posted about the Raps contacting JVG. At least that's where I read it. Not sure how much truth there is to it. However, when an owner disagrees w/ his GM the owner usually wins, because he is, you know, the boss. See the Melo trade!
                Last edited by ezz_bee; Mon Jun 20, 2011, 04:18 PM.
                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I do think that it is 50-50 whether this is true or just pre-draft bs
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...ory?id=6681060
                    http://www.twitter.com/YateeshKevin23

Comment

Remember the Vince Carter for Jamison trade on draft day... Something like that could go down

Comment

im ok with walker i dont even think irving is that good he didnt even play that many games whats all the hype about
                        ya dun noe

Comment

Oh, yeah, and how's this for an F-bomb of a news item!!

The Raptors, according to sources, have strong interest in Bismack Biyombo as an athletic defensive presence to pair with Andrea Bargnani.

Biyombo began his North American workouts on Monday, with the Raptors visiting him in New York. Biyombo is scheduled to be in a big workout for the Pistons on Tuesday and then meet with the Knicks back in New York on Wednesday.

Via Chad Ford/ESPN

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...#ixzz1PrmBaf6N

BC, please stop appeasing this player! Please!
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

chad ford said that eh
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                              Oh, yeah, and how's this for an F-bomb of a news item!!

The Raptors, according to sources, have strong interest in Bismack Biyombo as an athletic defensive presence to pair with Andrea Bargnani.

Biyombo began his North American workouts on Monday, with the Raptors visiting him in New York. Biyombo is scheduled to be in a big workout for the Pistons on Tuesday and then meet with the Knicks back in New York on Wednesday.

Via Chad Ford/ESPN

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...#ixzz1PrmBaf6N

BC, please stop appeasing this player! Please!
                              Why are you hating on Bismack?

Comment

Working...
                              X