Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade The #5 Pick Forrrrrrrrr....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade The #5 Pick Forrrrrrrrr....................

With About 26 Hours until the awaited day..If i was Bryan Colangelo i would trade the #5 Pick For O.J Mayo..Try to aquire another lottery pick like he said he would try to do and Get BIYOMBO...(Casey may be just the right coach for O.J Mayo..he is a heck of a talent)What do you guys think????

Mayo plays the 2, Demar plays the 2.........

I aslo do not want Biyombo with a lottery pick.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

The only reason Mayo play's the 2 is because Conley is who they invested in...Mayo has been a point gaurd his whole life and is definetly an upgrade over Bayless and Calderon...I Would way rather have Mayo on my team then Kemba.Kemba is just another combo gaurd that resembles Bayless...And Biyombo brings that much needed interior defence..yea he can't score but could dikembe...????It's just like having Dwight Howard on your team minus the offense...could you pass on that??(remember JYD couldntscore to save his life...but was a starter on a good team)

Comment

D-Money wrote: View Post
        The only reason Mayo play's the 2 is because Conley is who they invested in...Mayo has been a point gaurd his whole life and is definetly an upgrade over Bayless and Calderon...I Would way rather have Mayo on my team then Kemba.Kemba is just another combo gaurd that resembles Bayless...And Biyombo brings that much needed interior defence..yea he can't score but could dikembe...????It's just like having Dwight Howard on your team minus the offense...could you pass on that??(remember JYD couldntscore to save his life...but was a starter on a good team)
        Actually a reason was forgotten why OJ plays the 2 - they brought him to summer league to brush up on PG skills and failed miserably.... in summer league.

O.J. Mayo's two-game point guard experiment in summer league ended in failure, as he finished with 15 turnovers and just six assists The Grizzlies would like to turn Mayo into a combo guard to give them extra flexibility, and while it could happen down the line, it appears that he was built to score the ball, and not distribute it. [...]

Read more: http://www.fantasysp.com/player/nba/...#ixzz1Q2rqinkH

Comment

It's summer league..he isn't familiar with the players and there is no plays to run...it happens to the best of them...look at how many turn over's you see by points gaurds in an All-Star Game...

Comment

It's summer league..he isn't familiar with the players and there is no plays to run...it happens to the best of them...look at how many turn over's you see by points gaurds in an All-Star Game...
            OK then.

Comment

how can you argue O.J is a PG? If anything he is closer to being a SF than a PG.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                how can you argue O.J is a PG? If anything he is closer to being a SF than a PG.
                He's played Pg his whole life..he's just playing out of position..just like bargnani is playing center and is really a power forward...and the fact that he can play Pg/shooting/small forward just shows how talented he is...He is like Brandon Roy.

Comment

he hasn't played pg his whole life... are you drunk?
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

or twelve?

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      or twelve?
                      Hmm..you guy's must be thinking im talking about O.j Simpson...Obviously you guy's know nothing about the kid..

Comment

please link me to anywhere stating PG is OJ MAYO's natural position. enlighten me

Comment

Hmm..you guy's must be thinking im talking about O.j Simpson...Obviously you guy's know nothing about the kid..
                          I think it's the other way around.

He played a bit of PG at USC, but he ain't no PG. He's a 2-guard. He doesn't have the court vision or playmaking abilities to be a point guard.

At any rate, Mayo for Valanciunas would be a HORRIBLE deal.

Comment

Working...
                          X