Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the 5th pick in the 2nd Round the Toronto Raptors Pick...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the 5th pick in the 2nd Round the Toronto Raptors Pick...

P.J Tucker...
    Strengths: Has a great combination of strength and athleticism ... Intense competitor ... Scores a lot of baskets by overpowering defenders with his tremendous body strength ... Plays with a lot of toughness. Extremely aggresive, intimidates opponents with his nasty demeanor ... Explosive leaping ability and has the strength to go inside and finish ... Strong one on one skills and looks to drive to the basket ... His ability to create shots for himself off the dribble has improved ... Strong defender ... Tremendous rebounder for a 6-5 player ... Great speed in the open court ... Free throw shooting has shown steady improvement ...

Weaknesses: Scores the majority of his points close to the basket ... Lacks a 3 point shot and any real range on his shot ... His passing ability has shown some improvement but he lacks great vision to find teammates off the dribble ... Can be selfish at times looking only for shots for himself ... Lacks great skills for a guard and great size for a small forward ...

Toronto does not have a 2nd round pick. It belongs to Detroit as part of the Delfino trade.

Comment

BC really picked this guy over Denham Brown...

Comment

If there's no real point to this thread and if the purpose of the thread was to incite people, it's gonna get locked - and fast.

Comment

Father rev wrote: View Post
          BC really picked this guy over Denham Brown...
          In 2006. What is the relevance 5 years later? And how many NBA games did Denham Brown play in?

Comment

so basically the trade was 2 second rounds + ukic + delfino for weems and johnson...since the draft this year is weak, i don't mind trading that second rounder but i'm sure there is some player that's a project but with potential (i.e Cory Joseph). It seems to me we gave up more than we should have had to considering Amir is pretty much a third big man, off the bench (on a good team that is).

Comment

zulfi wrote: View Post
              so basically the trade was 2 second rounds + ukic + delfino for weems and johnson...since the draft this year is weak, i don't mind trading that second rounder but i'm sure there is some player that's a project but with potential (i.e Cory Joseph). It seems to me we gave up more than we should have had to considering Amir is pretty much a third big man, off the bench (on a good team that is).
              Agreed...And Since Considering They Were 2 Unknown Players Before They Came To The Raptors..

Comment

Please get this thread out of Papa's sight.
                The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

So now the thread is about this year's draft?

Or is it about the Delfino trade?

Or 2006?

There appear to be no good intentions regarding this thread and it will be locked.

Comment

Working...
                  X