Ajinca, Big presence defender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajinca, Big presence defender?

It seems Casey likes a big presence in the post on D. (KG, Chandler) Any way he works on Ajinca and transforms him into a reliable stopper?

Looking at what we can get on free agency, I'd take a chance on him and Alabi. They're both young and have potential.

Comment

Ajinca is a joke, no chance he's coming back IMO.

Comment

I'd rather see Alabi getting some minutes over Ajinca. I'm curious to see how he does with a fully healed knee.
        Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

isn't Alabi improved... defensively and offensively... from what i heard in David Thorpe broadcast

Comment

I liked Ajinca and would not mind him back as a third stringer. He is very athletic and has a nice touch. His problem was he suffered from a condition known to a couple Raptors big men - they like the perimeter too much. If Casey could work with him, who knows, he is only 22.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              I liked Ajinca and would not mind him back as a third stringer. He is very athletic and has a nice touch. His problem was he suffered from a condition known to a couple Raptors big men - they like the perimeter too much. If Casey could work with him, who knows, he is only 22.
              fromoutsideitus....

Ajinca showed flashes of an intriguing game, he does have a nice touch from out side and can run the floor. He brings big time length to the floor as well. To me it is a toss up between him and Alabi, both are young but who projects better....the thing is we already have Alibi under contract, Ajinca is a UFA I believe.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Casey had Ajinca in Dallas and they dumped him.

Comment

Pele wrote: View Post
                  It seems Casey likes a big presence in the post on D. (KG, Chandler) Any way he works on Ajinca and transforms him into a reliable stopper?
                  I had no idea that Casey had the ability to turn mediocre players into good ones. Maybe we don't need a draft pick after all, omg, let's just trade into the second round! We have CASEY!!
                  your pal,
                  ebrian

Comment

JYFelony wrote: View Post
                    Ajinca is a joke, no chance he's coming back IMO.
                    yes agreed - but based on last rapcast it seems like Alabi could contribute. He is by nature a shot blocker. Ajinca is a crummier softer version of Bargs
                    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post
                      yes agreed - but based on last rapcast it seems like Alabi could contribute. He is by nature a shot blocker. Ajinca is a crummier softer version of Bargs
                      Ajinca= a French Bargnani

Comment

There was a rapcast a couple weeks ago that insisted Miami would win the championship.
                        your pal,
                        ebrian

Comment

Funny how people think Ajinca is garbage..when he was on the floor, last season, there wasn't a drop-off in scoring or anything. Plus, he barely got playing time, so how do y'all know he's garbage? Give him some training camp and workouts WITH OUR NEW TEAM and see how he does. Too premature to say he's garbage. I think he'd do well under a new coach and direction of our team.
                          The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                          Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                          www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                          http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

It's funny how people think Ajinca is anything but garbage. It's not premature to think a guy who got more burn on the raps than Patty O'Bryant ever did is garbage. This isn't his first team and he's 7'3" in a league starved for size. If he was even half the player he thought he was he'd have a massive contract by now.
                            LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

One way to tell how good Ajinca is, is how he's managed to played less minutes in 3 seasons than Rafael Araujo did in his rookie year.
                              your pal,
                              ebrian

Comment

Working...
                              X