No announcement yet.

A Warning For the Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff Van Gundy in the Pre-Draft show just said the same thing. Better for Charlotte to trade out of the mediocrity bubble that so many Raptors fans want to trade into.

Comment

This is the third great pick in a row by our GM. Not much teams can say the same

Comment

Tank wrote: View Post
        Tim, I once heard you say that the Raptors have some good players (DeRozan and Davis) but that they will never be elite players. With no elite player available at the 5th spot in the draft and none of course on the current roster, does the Raptors good but not elite young core mean that they will be mired in mediocrity for quite some time? Isn't every legitimate contending team supposed to have at least 1 elite player? How do you see this playing out for the Raps?
        Casey is very high on DeRozan. During his first press conference when he got hired he mentioned that demar is a superstar caliber player and that he wants to work with him to make it there. I still have faith in both DeMar and Ed to become those type of players.

Comment

Raúl wrote: View Post
          This is the third great pick in a row by our GM. Not much teams can say the same
          Agree completely. At a time when a mistake would have been costly, and making the "safe" pick would have been a mistake, Colangelo impressed me with this pick.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

although charlotte did have a serious draft bust that kind of foiled any future plans
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
              Jeff Van Gundy in the Pre-Draft show just said the same thing. Better for Charlotte to trade out of the mediocrity bubble that so many Raptors fans want to trade into.
              It is amazing this is what people wish to strive for. Cheering for Charlotte or Indiana or Milwaukee must be agony.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                It is amazing this is what people wish to strive for. Cheering for Charlotte or Indiana or Milwaukee must be agony.
                What?! Milwaukee just traded for Stephen Jackson. I'm picking them to win the east next year.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                X