Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bucher: Valanciunas at the #4 spot, even if Kanter is available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucher: Valanciunas at the #4 spot, even if Kanter is available?

League sources now believe Jonas Valanciunas goes to Cavs at #4 even if Enes Kanter is still on the board. Story on the mothership shortly.
    Gets interesting...do the Raptors pounce on Kanter if he's there?

I am going in to information overload.......

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      I am going in to information overload.......
      no kidding! The problem (intriguing thing) with BC is anything can happen, including all the rumours we have seen, and many we haven't thought of.

Comment

You have to think that Valanciunis or Kanter is a better pick at the 5 than biyombo... wouldn't you?
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

my votes with kanter, but who knows maybe its another one of those hype tactics, i dont believe in all this hype for valanciunas, i dont think any of the gms believe it either, but we'll see in a few hours :P
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
            Gets interesting...do the Raptors pounce on Kanter if he's there?
            God, yes. Without blinking an eye. It would be the second year in a row that a big man unexpectedly dropped. I'd be as giddy as a schoolgirl if that happened.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Colangelo could work something that totally shocks us all. You don't know with this guy. He could be lining up a block buster that's currently off the radar for all we know.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                Colangelo could work something that totally shocks us all. You don't know with this guy. He could be lining up a block buster that's currently off the radar for all we know.
                Ive never been more excited for the draft in my life.

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                  You have to think that Valanciunis or Kanter is a better pick at the 5 than biyombo... wouldn't you?
                  Yes.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    Ive never been more excited for the draft in my life.
                    Neither have i my friend

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                      God, yes. Without blinking an eye. It would be the second year in a row that a big man unexpectedly dropped. I'd be as giddy as a schoolgirl if that happened.
                      LOL.. would squeal like a little girl and blow kisses at the television?

I still don't know about Kanter, but I do enjoy a little intrigue on draft night.
                      your pal,
                      ebrian

Comment

2006. That was a wild draft year.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          2006. That was a wild draft year.
                          I don't recall it being that exciting. Plus, the Raptors ended up with the player that everyone expected them to take, and the guy I really DIDN'T want them to take.
                          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I don't recall it being that exciting. Plus, the Raptors ended up with the player that everyone expected them to take, and the guy I really DIDN'T want them to take.
                            What would you have preferred out of 2006?

Comment

Yeah because having the 1st overall pick in a draft with no consensus #1 is boring...

Comment

Working...
                              X