Artest Files Request To Legally Change Name To World Peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artest Files Request To Legally Change Name To World Peace

Ron Artest has filed a petition to legally change his name to World Peace.

Requests for a name change are typically granted in most cases.

Artest would put his new last name on the back of his jersey.
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...To_World_Peace

best news all night
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I expected no less. LOL

He is now officially a walking contradiction.

Comment

Oh. And look, Ron Artest has overtook Deshawn Stevenson as my favourite crazy NBA player again.

i heart crazy pills... he just makes the world a brighter place by his existence alone.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          Oh. And look, Ron Artest has overtook Deshawn Stevenson as my favourite crazy NBA player again.

i heart crazy pills... he just makes the world a brighter place by his existence alone.
          This

Comment

Ron Ron needed to do this. He was becoming too normal - a Hallmark after school special about overcoming crazy. This puts everything back to where it should be; Artest is crazier than ever!
            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

LOL, if it only was that simple.

Somewhere an activist is being shot in Yemen, trying to walk peacefully and risking his life, nameless he dies.... while Artests gobbles up the news with his gesture. Not saying that what he is doing is wrong, its just naive, and borders on arrogance. Other people are risking more than the names on their jersey.

(BTW I like Artest a lot, but this is just goofy)
              Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Sat Jun 25, 2011, 01:37 PM.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                Ron Ron needed to do this. He was becoming too normal - a Hallmark after school special about overcoming crazy. This puts everything back to where it should be; Artest is crazier than ever!
                lol... i was getting worried with his "citizenship award"... i thought the crazy pills days were all done.... but it was all smoke and mirrors.. crazy pills is back!!

now only if we could convince starbury to eat vaseline on camera again

Comment

lol... i was getting worried with his "citizenship award"... i thought the crazy pills days were all done.... but it was all smoke and mirrors.. crazy pills is back!!

Hey, if he went back to Sacramento, perhaps he would get into a fight midcourt with his new teammate DCousins!

Comment

I totally forgot about the vaseline eating video. That was crazy-ass shit.
                    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                      Hey, if he went back to Sacramento, perhaps he would get into a fight midcourt with his new teammate DCousins!
                      Oh man, D Cousins is a time bomb waiting to explode. The Kings will be a soap opera next year for sure and Cousins is next in line for the crazy man of the year award.

Comment

Artest is awesome. The "porkeypine" part is great!

This is funny as well - http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/7bc...d-helen-mirren
                        "Oh don't worry, I'm mental." haha

I never knew that Champion song on 2K11 was him...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          I never knew that Champion song on 2K11 was him...
                          lol me neither... i went on itunes after hearing about "world peace" because i was like, this is a dude i need to spend money on... and lo and behold, there's champion

Comment

I just heard a crazy rumor that Mr. World Peace has decided to change his name yet again. This time to a symbol:

So what does he put on that back of his jersey? "The Professional Basketball Player Formerly Know As World Peace".

Joking.

... But I would not be surprised if he starts stealing from Prince's playbook.

Comment

Working...
                            X