• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah it's official his in. Nopropsneeded is somewhere jumping up n down
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Very interesting. Is he projected to go 1st round?
      His definately a 1st round. I say his borderline lotto pick right now. I could see him rising with great workouts. Him and pj3 will have GMs drooling in workouts.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        His definately a 1st round. I say his borderline lotto pick right now. I could see him rising with great workouts. Him and pj3 will have GMs drooling in workouts.
        +1

I see him going 10-14. No way he gets past 20..... absolutely no frigging way. Quote me on that.... unless I'm wrong

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          +1

I see him going 10-14. No way he gets past 20..... absolutely no frigging way. Quote me on that.... unless I'm wrong
          Leonard who everyone thought was top 10 slipped to 15 last year. His old ACL injury could really impact his draft position. It is possible he goes past 20. But I would think 10-15 range too just based on his potential.

Comment

• I like Quincy but I don't love him. He really disappeared in the tourney and that gives me pause. I know the guards weren't very good at distributing the ball, but still.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Leonard who everyone thought was top 10 slipped to 15 last year. His old ACL injury could really impact his draft position. It is possible he goes past 20. But I would think 10-15 range too just based on his potential.
              Absolutely no frigging way.

If he is available around 19-20, I hope BC is on the phone to Mark Cuban trying to buy that pick.

Comment

• Some Quotes by Chard ford on Miller entering Via Twitter

Quincy Miller is 19 on our 2012 Big Board. He was 6 on our 2013 Big Board. Questionable decision to come out now. http://t.co/6SdrWhkK

Either a team in the lottery made Quincy Miller a promise or he's getting questionable advice right now re the NBA Draft.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Quincy Miller is 19 on our 2012 Big Board. He was 6 on our 2013 Big Board. Questionable decision to come out now. http://t.co/6SdrWhkK

Either a team in the lottery made Quincy Miller a promise or he's getting questionable advice right now re the NBA Draft.
                  I think he is making the right decision. He is a guaranteed first round pick. He knows first hand how an injury can cost you everything.

Forgetting the needs of an NBA team, but what happens if he plays with Baylor next year and suddenly finds himself in a Barnes or Sullinger situation whereby stock and opinions have fallen - or what if he is injured again.

I'm not trying to be argumentative but there is another side to this story that Ford is not considering. If things don't work out, I'm sure Baylor will welcome Miller back as a student and he'll have a couple of million dollars in his pocket if he is wise.

Comment

• WOOOOOOO! now i want us to win the NJ game even more so we can draft Quincy Miller. Miller time!

Comment

• DeRozan + Miller next years wing combo! book that shit

Comment

• We need to get same draft position as last year, #5th overall.
                        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• thing about miller is that he will be a prospect. Raw like DeRozan but big time potential. If we fall out of the top 5 or 6 we should definitely consider him

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            thing about miller is that he will be a prospect. Raw like DeRozan but big time potential. If we fall out of the top 5 or 6 we should definitely consider him
                            The only way I'd take a flier on Miller is if his injury fear causes him to drop to the Raps for their #36ish pick (just like DeJuan Blair dropped to San Antonio a few years ago). Another possibility is the Raps trading both 2nd round picks for a late 1st round pick to draft him. This is all contingent on the Raps NOT drafting a wing with their own lottery pick, which I seriously hope they get the chance to do (ie: MKG, Beal or Barnes).

Comment

• he's project late lottery or just outside the lottery

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                he's project late lottery or just outside the lottery
                                I wouldn't burn a lottery pick on him. Blair was also projected to be a lottery pick, but injury concerns resulted in him falling all the way into the second round. If the same were to happen to Miller and he was available when the Raps picked around #36, even if they already picked a wing, I'd then be willing to take him. Bottom line is I would rather let another team take the risk of drafting him, at least with a lottery pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X