No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beal is declaring now is he? Man if we land that kid we can't go wrong. I wonder if he has the potential to be Wade or Brandon Roy good as a SG. Let's go lottery balls!

Comment

• Ya, I wouldn't be upset if they pick Jones out of the top 3. I trust that Colangelo and the scouts know what they are doing. I know I only have limited time in the day to check out these prospects, perhaps PJ3 shines in workouts and his interviews. Who knows. After Davis and MkG it's all up in the air for me. I just don't want Drummond or Sullinger.

Comment

• I'm just going with what the rumors are about PJ3 personality, it could be totally opposite. Who knows!

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
          Ya, I wouldn't be upset if they pick Jones out of the top 3. I trust that Colangelo and the scouts know what they are doing. I know I only have limited time in the day to check out these prospects, perhaps PJ3 shines in workouts and his interviews. Who knows. After Davis and MkG it's all up in the air for me. I just don't want Drummond or Sullinger.
          He's a medium risk, very high reward kind of guy. He has elite athleticism, good handles, and a pretty good shot as well. I have faith in BC and i think he'll make the right pick to land us a great player

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
            I'm just going with what the rumors are about PJ3 personality, it could be totally opposite. Who knows!
            You never really know. Some guys coming out of college are accused of not having a drive or passion but then they come into the NBA and just explode. You don't have to be successful in the NCAA to be successful in the NBA. And i think someone like Dwane Casey can really do wonders with that length and athleticism of PJ3.

Comment

• Actually, I think I would prefer Drummond over PJ3. Drummond was a beast in high school, and very good defensively at UConn this year. UConn players tend to develop slowly. My theory is that Calhoun likes it that way - keep the star recruits for more than a year and let them dominate as Soph or Jr players. Also, Drummond is very young. He is still 18 and won't turn 19 for several months. He is almost a year younger than Dwight Howard was when he was drafted.

PJ3 might be good, but there were questions about character in high school, and he has underwhelmed with two full years in college. I think he is a higher risk.

Comment

• Colangelo likes his double troubles: DD, JJ, AA.

Time to bring the est of the group Bradley Beal!

Comment

• Maleko wrote: View Post
                  Colangelo likes his double troubles: DD, JJ, AA.

Time to bring the est of the group Bradley Beal!
                  how about Tayshawn Taylor with our second rounder

Comment

• Casey said he wanted guys with "motor" because it's a "NBA skill". Sorry Barnes + Drummond.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• PJ3 has an inconsistent motor. MKG has the highest motor in the draft maybe after Anthony Davis but it will be hard to draft him if we are not in the top 3.

Comment

• I pray for MKG to fall into
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• I want MKG. He's my number one outside of Anthony Davis.

If MKG doesn't fall our way. I want T-Rob followed by Beal.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• I want Barnes. Actually who I really want is Derrick Williams, can he re-enter draft?

if you can't sense it. That last part was strong sarcasm.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Draft Barnes 6th overall if he's still here if he isn't then get Beal, then swap Ed Davis for Kendall Marshall.

With Indiana second rounder, draft Orlando Johnson.
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• mhm...I like that.

I have no Idea who Orlando Johnson is, but, I like that plan.
                                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                                X