2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KingMaxwell47 wrote: View Post
    If BC has one more pick that disagrees I'm gonna be very upset and do nothing about it!

Comment

• So tonights been something huh?
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Ya I like Acy but more for the 52nd pick. He will be a huge energy guy. He is a super dunker.

Comment

• Terrence ross. Terrence ross ? I cant get around it
          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
            Terrence ross. Terrence ross ? I cant get around it
            Wait and see. You'll see. He's going to be good.

Have seen the Comparison to Eddie Jones, and I like that alot.
            Not to mention, Jones was an All-Star, and SOLID scorer for a long time.

Comment

• Furkan Aldemir? Kim English? Both would be nice picks with 56.

Comment

• Here's BC explaining himself.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

I'm mainly concerned about Ross's pencil body.

Comment

Ya I trust them on the Ross pick. I didn't like it at the time, but I really wanted Barnes. After he was gone there was no one I really wanted. Trading back would have been a option for this pick though

Comment

• I do like Acy because he's a thug, but the selection doesn't make much sense unless either Ed or Amir is dealt.

Comment

• I mean it's not the worst pick, I guess. I was just thinking that he would be a pick at 16 or something, you know, had we traded for Lowry!

I want him to be successful, trust me.
                        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

That's the nbadraft.net comparison. I don't trust nbadraft.net. ANd jones was more of a SG. ALmost makes Demar redundant.

Comment

• Hollinger calls it a "WTF night for Raptors", lol

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                              That's the nbadraft.net comparison. I don't trust nbadraft.net. ANd jones was more of a SG. ALmost makes Demar redundant.
                              Ross is more of a SG as well.

And I've seen and heard comparison elsewhere as well. Will try and find a link.

Comment

• I thought the wtf pick belonged to Cleveland, then the Raps picked

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Working...
                                X